Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu (1252 Views)

Obasanjo Carries Albino Boy On His Shoulder In Abuja (Photos) / See The Petition DSS Boss Received This Morning Against IPOB Leader (pics) / BREAKING!!! Abuja Court Dismisses More Charges Against IPOB Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by AmadiAba: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They re not Violent, Carries no Arms, Kalu Warms Northern Leaders

“None of those Biafra agitators carry arms; they are not violent. They don’t constitute any threat to the unity of Nigeria. Politicians should stop spreading rumours on social media to impress people. Nigeria is our home. We have no other country.'',

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/317148

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by QuotaSystem: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2017
IPod yewts will be so confused on whether to continue condemning Kalu for joining APC and trying to mend fences between the FG and the SE, or praising him for spreading their 'peaceful group' propaganda despite the fact that they have attacked Nigerian soldiers in the past, burnt a mosque and Dangote's trucks during their violent protests.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by farokkunle: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:
IPod yewts will be so confused on whether to continue condemning Kalu for joining APC and trying to mend fences between the FG and the SE, or praising him for airing their'peaceful group' propaganda despite the fact that they have attacked Nigerian soldiers in the past, burnt a mosque and Dangote trucks during their protests.

grin grin CONTINUE

YOU ARE GOING TO USE VISA TO ENTER IPOB LAND .

IT IS A MUST .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by prince9851(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2017
see the frustrated afonja dat commented first
lol
midol plz come and do yr work

7 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by Funlordjnr: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2017
prince9851:
lol

grin

Pained and frustrated inyamiri ipork tout spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by drealaz24(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2017
farokkunle:

grin grin CONTINUE

YOU ARE GOING TO USE VISA TO ENTER IPOB LAND .

IT IS A MUST .

Igbos DAT cannot even survive in their own region, except migrating up and down like cattle rearers. you shall come to Nigeria like you are going to USA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by Eastactivist: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol you are just being pained and rushing to cover your disappointment in a highly mischievous way.

Kalu has identified with IPOB, case closed.
Kalu has proven severally and will continue to prove to Igbo people that his action in decamping to apc is to fight for their interest and nothing but their interest.
He hasn't started bad afterall grin

Imagine an apc one day being accused of having an igbo party agenda just like they did with PDP? cheesy

Besides we still love Apga in our state level, other Igbo politicians can go ahead and fight for Igbos interest on any other party in the center smiley bc Igboland needs development so badly grin

[s]
QuotaSystem:
IPod yewts will be so confused on whether to continue condemning Kalu for joining APC and trying to mend fences between the FG and the SE, or praising him for spreading their 'peaceful group' propaganda despite the fact that they have attacked Nigerian soldiers in the past, burnt a mosque and Dangote's trucks during their violent protests.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by pword: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
The only true Igbo politician has spoken,though its so painful that igbos do hate their own so much. rather they will add-leak GEJ,Atitku,Fayose and saraki.

I truely love u Dee Orji,let haters go and die.

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by chosen04(f): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
QuotaSystem:

You are truly a product of Quotasystem

5 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by Eastactivist: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
pword:
The only true Igbo politician has spoken,though its so painful that igbos do hate their own so much. rather they will add-leak GEJ,Atitku,Fayose and saraki.

I truely love u Dee Orji,let haters go and die.

LOL I love the way you love and revere the man who keeps telling you the truth...
Keep it up...
And always remember that lagos is a no man's land as said by your mentor and try and go and develop your village in ileife grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by QuotaSystem: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
I see you chose option 1.

How predictable. There's enough space for you all in the APC my brother. You were expected wink.

Eastactivist:
Lol you are just being pained and rushing to cover your disappointment in a highly mischievous way.

Kalu has identified with IPOB, case closed.
[b]Kalu has proven severally and will continue to prove to Igbo people that his action in decamping to apc is to fight for their interest and nothing but their interest.
He hasn't started bad afterall grin

Imagine an apc one day being accused of having an igbo party agenda just like they did with PDP? cheesy

Besides we still love Apga in our state level, other Igbo politicians can go ahead and fight for Igbos interest on any other party in the center smiley bc Igboland needs development so badly grin[/b]

[s][/s]
Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by ozoebuka1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
prince9851:
lol
that midol guy aways crack my ribs...lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by Eastactivist: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Oh spare me the bull crap, like you have a choice? How weak can you become?
Is obvious that Even a mad man can decide to join apc, you can't do shiit about it lol grin

QuotaSystem:
I see you chose option 1.

How predictable. [s]There's enough space for you all in the APC [/s]my brother. You were expected wink.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by QuotaSystem: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wait. Are you implying that the SE is finally falling to the "Amala-Tuwo" party despite the initial grandstanding?

Talk about weakness grin

Eastactivist:
Oh spare me the bull crap, like you have a choice? How weak can you become?
Is obvious that Even a mad man can decide to join apc, you can do shit about it lol grin

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by Eastactivist: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol. You sabi apc wellah, the most foolish and incompetent party that started with the wrong people...

Check your records it is apc that is falling for SE.
And until SE agenda is involved fully in it. They are bound to doom... Hehehe cheesy
Checkout your apc led country....
We get the spice smiley

QuotaSystem:
[Wait. Are you implying that the SE is finally falling to the "Amala-Tuwo" party despite the initial grandstanding?

Talk about weakness grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by pword: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Eastactivist:

LOL I love the way you love and revere the man who keeps telling you the truth...
Keep it up...
And always remember that lagos is a no man's land as said by your mentor and try and go and develop your village in ileife grin

Ile gini? Nna ehn! the way u enemy of ndiigbo use to brandish anybody who has contrary opinion with yours is just appauling. Abum nwafor nwanne aburom onye ofe,before u start throwing tantrum can you name igbo one politician which you hold at high esteem ? but u will use ur body and soul to defend GEJ,Dasuki and co. Even some of you guys has started campaigning for Atiku when its still more than 3yrs before general election. what do you call this my bother? pls just take out ur time and ponder about igbos and Nigeria politics befor you come here and attack.
Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by darknetcom: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
nobody said they are armed..

but kanu wanted to arm them...we have youtube video prove...
Re: Stop Spreading Rumour Against IPOB, They Re Not Violent, Carries No Arms, Kalu by laudate: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
pword:
Ile gini? Nna ehn! the way u enemy of ndiigbo use to brandish anybody who has contrary opinion with yours is just appauling. Abum nwafor nwanne aburom onye ofe,before u start throwing tantrum can you name igbo one politician which you hold at high esteem ? but u will use ur body and soul to defend GEJ,Dasuki and co. Even some of you guys has started campaigning for Atiku when its still more than 3yrs before general election. what do you call this my bother? pls just take out ur time and ponder about igbos and Nigeria politics befor you come here and attack.

ROFLMAO!! shocked cheesy grin I don talk say I no go laugh today, but.... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Problem Is Spiritual, Not Medical – Cleric / The Need To Protect The History Of The Igbo Race / Presidency Reveals When Buhari Will Return After UN Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.