Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country (643 Views)

Naira To Trade At 386/$ As CBN Resumes Forex Sale To BDCs / CBN Introduces New FX Rate For Bdcs / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country by ifyan(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Good day, I bring to you the comprehensive Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) list of BDCs operator i.e. those that comply with CBN rule and regulations. You can use from this site to locate the one closes to you to avoid stories that touches the heart.

Read

Although there are 2920 registered BDCs operator in the country, some of them license have been withdrawn due to non compliance to law.

Here is the list of Financial Institutions Bureau de Change

For more information contact ifyan.ia@gmail.com or http://www.nairausd.com/2017/01/list-of-bdcs-operators-in-country.html

Re: CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country by ifyan(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
fp this information is very vital to some people
Re: CBN List Of Bdcs Operators In The Country by ifyan(m): 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Just now, SARS men came to Alaba international market. Where Aboki normally change Currencies. Arrested some Forex operator and took them to an unknown location.

Don't Fall victim.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Euro... / Raised Floor Suppliers/dealers In Lagos - Nationwide Delivery And Installation / Neteller Have Started!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.