Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson (2251 Views)

Chinedu Ogah: Biafra Is Not Feasible In Nigeria – Says APC Chieftain / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President / Biafra Is Dead – Says Chief Amadi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Fremancipation: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
The issue of Biafra will not come up in any white house conversation even once throughout the Trump presidency, neither will it ever be brought for a debate at the UN general assembly. Feel free to quote me the day it does

Challenge accepted!!!!

I will save your post for future reference. Please everyone around bear me witness by saving this post. I know you will deactivate your account once it happens like your coward brothers do all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Fremancipation: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Acetyl(m): 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Following
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
The issue of Biafra will not come up in any white house conversation even once throughout the Trump presidency, neither will it ever be brought for a debate at the UN general assembly. Feel free to quote me the day it does
Why e dey pepper you for body. "the journey of a thousand league begins with a step". tongue

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Wooow I'm beginning to love these IPOB guys. Truth is, we need their type to reset this Daura man's brain. I'm tired of everything in this country.
Yea. I never liked their method, but had a lot of respect for their resilience. I can sense changes in their approach.... this will definitely win them more support and fans. cool
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by LecciGucci: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
kropotkin2:

Lets see how it goes!..
Biafra was forced on these people against their wish.. what they only wanted is to stay on their own and rule themselves bcoz they have different aspirations, religion and believe
is that wrong to ask for?.. undecided
innocent Children were killed mercilessly.
Innocent women were raped and killed.
People were forced on them an identity they dont want...
AND U THINK GOD WILL KEEP QUIET FOREVA.?..nop
Biafra restoration would be a divine one and it would be a suprise to people.

NB* befor u term me ipob.. im from rivers state.
I am a supporter of freedom.
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by midol: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
We yoruba muslims must also pray to Allah to delete any atom of Biafra from Terry paulson's skull.

No republican should have Biafra in their brains. Insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na so so noise everyday.

Yet that does not mean that they will pack their luggage and move out of southwest back home o.

For where?
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by najoke: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must also pray to Allah to delete any atom of Biafra from Terry paulson's skull.

No republican should have Biafra in their brains. Insha Allah!
We frustrated ipod osu zombie jew are getting there. ..from making Trump president now this. ...but how we could not make GEJ win grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Is It Time To Defund The Un?-------terry Paulson by Saintsquare(m): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ioannes:
Na so so noise everyday.

Yet that does not mean that they will pack their luggage and move out of southwest back home o.

For where?
lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Group Accommodates Another In Nigeria / My IGBO Brothers why force the minorities on biafra struggle. / Why Are Igbos Contradicting Themselves?a Must See By All Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.