Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions (704 Views)

Pls Help, Is This Item Already At The Post Office? / Help With My Item Stucked With DHL / Help, Where Do I Import This Cheap (china/usa Shop) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by castrokins(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Send Me A Pm.
Re: Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by computerboy: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
1. That item is in China
2. Zero feedback
3. Price too good to be true

I see the way you're posting ebay links of cheap laptops on some Nairaland shippers threads so I want to advise you. Scammers don't only abound in Nigeria, they're everywhere and if you're not careful you'll lose the small money you have already. Tell a shipper your budget and he'll help you search for a genuine laptop

my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
@computerboy, thank you so much my brother, with people like you in Nigeria, I gonna have faith/trust having been guided. once again tks. kindly recommend sm1 to my email who can assist
Re: Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by obajoey(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nice statement.
Do you help people to buy?
computerboy:
1. That item is in China
2. Zero feedback
3. Price too good to be true

I see the way you're posting ebay links of cheap laptops on some Nairaland shippers threads so I want to advise you. Scammers don't only abound in Nigeria, they're everywhere and if you're not careful you'll lose the small money you have already. Tell a shipper your budget and he'll help you search for a genuine laptop

my 2 cents
Re: Who Will Help To Import This Item, Stating All Conditions by computerboy: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
obajoey:
Nice statement.
Do you help people to buy?

I buy in bulk and sell here. If you want to pre order check this section for

mikky.angel
infiniti.koncept
mayo.rall

(1) (Reply)

K TOUCH Android Phone For Grabs, Android 2.3 Version / I Have A Samsung Note 4 For Sale Or Swap With Iphone6 / Two Pieces Samsung Galaxy On5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.