Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos (55133 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by greggng: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
Happy for them kiss Were my own husband cry

Am here my dear come fetch me if u can. U must be pretty and ur back must be better than ur front. You must be tall, boosty, well endowed. Above alll u must be rich and of good character
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by YourNemesis: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
See his hairline...
I wanna puke!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
This girl is not fine sad

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Daniel2032(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even with the heavy make up, she is still like .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
The ugliest girl in the world
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by GuDErboY(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
This bae is UgLee
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by mayoor15(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
angelTI:
Chai, this guy has been hooked and trappedembarassed embarassed embarassed

Why is the guy looking stressed and Laura looking as if she is in a hurry undecided undecided undecided undecided

HML to them and pray it lasts

Heard she forced him to pop up the question weeks ago now all of a sudden court marriage weeks later, suffice to say probably the girl wants a child. Don't want to be a pessimist but I really don't see the marriage lasting. You don't force marriage on a guy
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Naomi222(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why is he squeezing face like he wan cry and he should give the certificate to his wife abeg....anyways HML

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Antoeni(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations HML, while your sister (Linda Ikeji) is waiting for a man that must worth morn than 500 millon

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nwokem pls cut that hair biko.... No time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by pembisco(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Both using affiliated affluence

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by pappyshun(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
The guys looks Sidat while the girls is Micha grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. If they can leave it at this, they will always have my kudos in the future. I wish them a HML and all the prosperity they can imagine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by joshing(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
I'm here
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by peter0071(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
the man looks aged o
SexyBabe001:
First photos from the court wedding of Laura Ikeji to Ogbonna Kanu. Wishing them all the best in their home. Linda, where art thou?
Laura is the sister of the celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, while Ogonna is a brother of Nigeria's ace striker, Kanu Nwaknwo

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-and-ogbonna-kanu-at.html

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
kristie26:
Go wowo die tongue
No be me talk am ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by wonlasewonimi: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Balding man doing shuku

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by eboiga(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
This girl is not fine at all. Make up worsened the face too

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamDaisy:
damn!! , Your ass is looking good girl cool
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by babacares: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
they want private wedding and life and they are busy poke nosing into other people's affairs.
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
pappyshun:
The guys looks Sidat while the girls is Micha grin
a guy like you watching zeeworld. Get a life bro!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
HML, wish them all d best.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by ezra1990: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
satansmessenger:
Ugly couple.. Oh well wishing you a fuckgly wedlock cool
Have some little joy in ur life.....how can u be this bitter

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Happy married life to the couple. May those who wish your marriage ill-luck never be happy in theirs too,Amen. Especially these ugly bad belles on nairaland who are not even finer than you guys! grin

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Buharimustgo: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
This Laura is very ugly

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Jimi23(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Not a good looking bride at all.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wishing them happy married life
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by poyet(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Two of them no fine sha! The guy fine pass her!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Trap queen
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by wiringdpt(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Aiye is doing you o
DuchessDee:
Hain!

Their children...... cry cry
Re: Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos by Freiburger(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mehnnn... see face...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.