Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria (2707 Views)

Jose Mourinho Named Highest Paid Manager In World Football [Top 5] / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches / Which Of These EPL Clubs Has The Highest Number Of Fans In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
My own Opinion

Lagos

Delta

Anambra

Ogun

Rivers

What do you think??
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pwayne2016:
My own Opinion

Lagos

Delta

Anambra

Ogun

Rivers

What do you think??
These kind of topics is not open to an opinion but facts. Why not name how many stadiums each states have.

I think Delta state has the highest number of stadia n Nigeria. One of the things Ibori was known for was building of mini stadia in every major town in Delta state.

Ogun state has about 3 stadia.

I only know two stadia in port-hacourt. Liberation and the other one.

Lagos has National Stadium, Onikan, Agege and Teslim Balogun. I'm not sure of the others.
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

These kind of topics is not open to an opinion but facts. Why not name how many stadiums each states have.
i can't but i know that of Anambra which is 8 stadia
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pwayne2016:
i can't but i know that of Anambra which is 8 stadiums
8 stadiums? Where are they? What are their names?
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pwayne2016:
My own Opinion

Lagos

Delta

Anambra

Ogun

Rivers

What do you think??
there is nothing like stadiums, its called stadia (plural)

Besides, what anambra has are not stadia but pavillion-like structures. Only that of nnewi by ifeanyi ubah can be regarded as a mini-stadium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by akulaxx: 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stadia not stadiums
Note it
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Schematics: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
You are always fixated on issues concerning Anambra, why not focus on your dead ABIA STATE for once. OP, just stated his opinion which does not mean that he is an authority or that what he said is cast on stone but you jumped in like a haggard bastard to expose your inferiority complex. Are all Abians cursed? Tufiaaa!

[s]
betterABIAstate:

Besides, what anambra has are not stadia but pavillion-like structures. Only that of nnewi by ifeanyi ubah can be regarded as a mini-stadium.
[/s]
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Thanks bro but Anambra get 8 Stadia biko rapu ya like dat

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Thanks bro but Anambra get 8 Stadia biko rapu ya like dat
owk, I still insist that anmabra has no stadium, they are pavilions or probably football courts grin
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Afam4eva:
8 stadiums? Where are they? What are their names?
Onitsha staduim
Fegge stadium
Oba Staduim
ObiJackson Staduim Okija
Ekwulobia township staduim
Neros Staduim Nanka
Ifeanyi Uba stadium Nnewi
Gabros Stadium Nnewi
Awka Stadium

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Schematics: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Whatever you say does not matter nor factor. Anambra has 8 stadia deal with it or kill yourself.... cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
owk, I still insist that anmabra has no stadium, they are pavilions or probably football courts grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by betterABIAstate: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Onitsha staduim- pavilion

Fegge stadium- football court

Oba Staduim- pavilloon

ObiJackson Staduim Okija- pavilion

Ekwulobia township staduim- lolz

Neros Staduim Nanka- football court

Ifeanyi Uba stadium Nnewi- mini stadium

Gabros Stadium Nnewi- football court

Awka Stadium- this one has been abandoned.

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Schematics: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Abia state is cursed

This is what should be bothering you right now and not who has stadium or pavilion. Abia state is dead but it does not worry you one bit but you are quick to jump onto other people's issues out of envy and frustration... cheesy

Abia state in pictures....

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by Pwayne2016(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lala and mynd44 come see ooo
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by maverick001: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
both stadia and stadiums are correct.......check dictionary or online to verify
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by omofunaab(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
It depends on what you call a stadium.

Ogun has at least 5 standard stadia hosting NPL matches

Muda lawal abeokuta, stadium

MKO international abiola stadium ,abeokuta

Dipo Dina international stadium ijebu ode

Sagamu international stadium, sagamu

Ilaro stadium.

These are stadiums and not sports centers with

1 Like

Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by jieta: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Schematics:

This is what should be bothering you right now and not who has stadium or pavilion. Abia state is dead but it does not worry you one bit but you are quick to jump onto other people's issues out of envy and frustration... cheesy

Abia state in pictures....
all this ones are stadium, is just that there are use for swimming.
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by rafindo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pwayne2016:
i can't but i know that of Anambra which is 8 stadia
.guy u are confirmed illiterate. It seems u are joker 8 stadia.only God will judge u.
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by BeauHomme: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
For Rivers state: Liberation stadium, Sharks Stadium, Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium
Re: Top 5 States With Highest Number Of Stadia In Nigeria by folem: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2017
stadium

ˈsteɪdɪəm/

noun

plural noun: stadiums

an athletic or sports ground with tiers of seats for spectators.

synonyms:arena, field, ground, pitch;More

bowl, amphitheatre,coliseum, colosseum,enclosure, ring, dome,astrodome, manège;

track, course, racetrack,racecourse, speedway,velodrome;

circus;

gayelle;

rarecirque

(in ancient Rome or Greece) a track for a foot race or chariot race.

an ancient Roman or Greek measure of length, about 185 metres (originally the length of a stadium).

akulaxx:
Stadia not stadiums
Note it

Stadiums, Stadia are all correct.

(1) (Reply)

Romelu Lukaku Seen Celebrating Martial’s Goal BEFORE Ball Is Even Struck / Help!!! Bet9ja Might Be A Fraud / I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.