Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Benin Boys Hijack Comedian Buchi's Barchelor's Eve - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benin Boys Hijack Comedian Buchi's Barchelor's Eve (895 Views)

Comedian Buchi And Beautiful Wife Welcomes A Son(photos) / Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Buchi And His Daughter / Comedian -'buchi' Proposes To His Stunning Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benin Boys Hijack Comedian Buchi's Barchelor's Eve by marveangel(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
As they say Benin guys no get joy....last Night was Buchi's wedding eve and he chose of all places to do it at club Novonia in Benin-city (I won't lie sha the club is classy so I understand why he chose the club).

I was quietly chilling in one small corner when the creme de la creme of Nigerian comedy started arriving for the bachelor's eve I knew something crazy was going to happen so I decided to do my own personal journalism..I believe it was suppose to a hush hush event because many of the celebs decline to take pictures and stayed quietly away from other clubbers until Duncan mighty turned up and everywhere "lit up"( mhen that niggar has swag) before you say jack-bottles of ROSE were popping and Buchi was having mid night shower.

You would think that will be the craziest thing but not Benin-city. Buchi took the mic and called out Benin boys for not being "party crazy" as Lagos boys (who send am)...One young nigga took that as a challenge, the guy emptied 1 2 3 4 5 bottles of MOET AND CHANDON on his girlfriend's head, Niggars starting calling out MARTINI BELARIA MOET even ACE OF SPADE(one bottle is like 200k ) some other niggars were thowing cash everywhere. Buchi's bachelor's eve quickly became Lagos VS Benin boys spending competition don't ask me who won but just known that Lagos boys left the club first.

Re: Benin Boys Hijack Comedian Buchi's Barchelor's Eve by marveangel(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
I had to follow the club instagram page to get pictures as it was pretty difficult to take pictures in the club.

(1) (Reply)

E-money's Wife Reacts To The Feud Between Harrysong And Five Star Music / Man Drinks One Full Bottle Of Hennessy Once Like Water / Be The First To Download The New Mark Angel Comedy Video(the POT OF SOUP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.