Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Plight As A Nigerian Bank Customer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Plight As A Nigerian Bank Customer (446 Views)

Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer / Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plight As A Nigerian Bank Customer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have been unduly charged by my bank....Fidelity bank PLC and without an email indicating what the charge was for...I discovered this after I successfully logged in to my Fidelity bank Mobile app....the reason why I said successfully is because I have unsuccessfully logged in since the last time I could and that should be more than three months...I decided to resolve the issue of not being able to log in by visiting their branch today Although,I did visit yesterday but was told to check back as they had a bad network service to resolve the issue....I initially had the sum of about #57,688.93 and I debited #9,000..I should have a balance of #48,688.93.. BUT after logging in to my mobile app,to my greatest surprise, I saw #47,688.93...And there was no indication or statement of the #1000 that went missing...if I had not logged in to my mobile app,I wouldn't have known.....I have proof of the above stated...attached are pictures....Dear Nairalander s,is it not CRIMINAL for this to happen??...what could be Next for me and other Victims of such criminal act... This is a Serious Matter please MODs....please push To front page... Note also that the SMS charge is almost Negligible...

Re: My Plight As A Nigerian Bank Customer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good move. They are Fidelity & should keep their word.

(1) (Reply)

. / Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / 5 Simple Social Media Strategy Hacks For Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.