Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Established Journalist That Is Vast In Writing Articles Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Established Journalist That Is Vast In Writing Articles Urgently Needed (376 Views)

Are You Vast In Security Issues? / A Consultant Vast In Procurement Matters Needed / Consultant Vast In Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Established Journalist That Is Vast In Writing Articles Urgently Needed by omoiyaadisa: 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
MY UNCLE WHO LIVE IN LONDON REQUESTED ME TO SOURCE FOR ESTABLISHED JOURNALIST WHO CAN WRITE ARTICLES, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE UP TO THE TASK YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME ON 07039434842, SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU GUYS UP.

I AM NOT AN EMPLOYER, I AM JUST DOING WHAT MY UNCLE REQUESTED, AND O GOT TO KNOW THAT THE PAY WILL BE OKAY. IM JUST A NORMAL STREET NIGGA, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU GUYS UP......07039434842
Re: Established Journalist That Is Vast In Writing Articles Urgently Needed by Neduzze5(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
omoiyaadisa:
MY UNCLE WHO LIVE IN LONDON REQUESTED ME TO SOURCE FOR ESTABLISHED JOURNALIST WHO CAN WRITE ARTICLES, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE UP TO THE TASK YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME ON *****, SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU GUYS UP.

I AM NOT AN EMPLOYER, I AM JUST DOING WHAT MY UNCLE REQUESTED, AND O GOT TO KNOW THAT THE PAY WILL BE OKAY. IM JUST A NORMAL STREET NIGGA, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP SO THAT I CAN LINK YOU GUYS UP......******

I'm not on Whatsapp. How else can I reach you?

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Officers Wanted / Vacancy For A Driver / Urgent Vacancies In Training Institute For Freelance In Lagos & Ogun-sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.