Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Reason MMM Is Already A Dead Horse: Greed Is What Killed It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason MMM Is Already A Dead Horse: Greed Is What Killed It. (422 Views)

MMM Is Not A Bank - The Truth About MMM / Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / MMM Is A Scam, Be Careful.they Ate My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason MMM Is Already A Dead Horse: Greed Is What Killed It. by OduduaDefender(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think we the participants should be wise not to be fooled any longer. The major setback in MMM is guiders bonuses. Guiders PH is usually not up to 1% of their total GH per time. They sucked MMM dry and check it out, anyone that says keep Phing no matter what, must be a guider. They dont care what happens, all they know is ph let me get more bonuses. They enrich themselves with our PH n still want to suck more from us. If this isnt true, let MMM cancel every guiders bonuses due for GH and see the reactions . Imagine a guider ready to GH 10Million naira, all guiders bonuses, how on earth do u think the system can survive with this. Imagine thousands n millions of guiders ready to GH this amount and even more. With this, i bet u, we may just be dreaming of MMM paying us. We know the truth, cancel all guiders bonuses and see how fast MMM would bounce back. Referal bonuses are enough for everybody. Treat everyone equally and get a fair n sustainable system. When these guiders talk about greed, i laugh, who is greedy? One who accumulates millions as bonuses or the common participants that only gets 30% of whatever he puts in? Lets keep deceiving ourselves n see where this will land us all. Even if withdrawal limits are set as a new model, it is still same problem as these guiders will always loot the system with their elephant share. The worst is, what do most of these guiders do?
90% obviously do nothing. They don't merit a dime.
U preach ph and ideology as if we are illiterates. The poor participant already has his spare money paid out n awaiting withdrawal, u say he should bring another spare money, from where?
This is simply extortion and not MMM ideology.
As simple as ABC, all guiders bonuses should be cancelled as a new model and believe me, participants work better than guiders(glaring truth). Everybody should be granted referral bonus only.
MMM would have ph-gh balanced by doing this and more members wil join by more referals.

And, "I was" a participant who lost no dime to that scheme............I am among the very few less greedy and much smarter lots.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Reason MMM Is Already A Dead Horse: Greed Is What Killed It. by lytech1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
We've heard this before. Say something new

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Urgent Legal Advise Needed On House Issue / [interview] One On One With Mister Africa Usa, Erwan Smith Obone "His Very Priva / SHUT UP!!! We Hear You Loud And Clear, Osinbajo Tells Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.