Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job (766 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 250k / What Can I Do With 250k / Palm Oil Biz.. How I Lost My First Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by blackylola(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
I need help desperately
Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by Naijabizguru: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Im at ikd lot u can do

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by blackylola(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
How can u assist me
Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I really feel your pain. Get an ice making machine but you have to situate it in an area with stable light. Although is not a really dependable because it's seasonal but it can go a long way for now

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by OCTAVO: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Look into your environment and think fast before you start diverting that money to immediate family needs.
Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by FellepHq(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
jiji dot ng is your friend, look for what you can buy in wholesale that's in huge demand in your area, retail them on

I sell solar phone charges and portable rechargeable fans and lanterns on , calls are coming in and am supplying, you can also decide to have sub distributors and give them commission per sale.

Things you can look into

Perfume
T-shirt
Shoes
Sex - equipments and tools (Yes people won't want to go to shops to buy this)
kitchen utensils
car enhancements
e.t.c.

Thank me later, infact keep my commission

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by bigiyaro(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op, pm me if you have a laptop or a tablet.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With 250k? @ikd Am A Family Man & I Just Lost My Job by yellowman2225(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Our binary Options app is launching in 2-3 days time. This app gives alert with over 90% accuracy. Hurry now and take the front seat before the application goes premium.
Download the app from Google Dropbox in the link below and install on your Android or Apple iOS device. Kindly give us you feedback towards successful launch of this life changing app.

https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/-BINARY_OPTIONS_ALERT_4302729.apk?_subject_uid=488514128&w=AAAxEZ3Nj5A-2ARbA

THE DEFINITION OF BINARY OPTIONS
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either “Call” or “Put“. BO trading has only two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between.
Thos is simpler, easier, less time consuming and better than Forex. All you need to do is take action when you need to on your phone or on your computer.

To use binary options
1. You sign up with a binary options broker
2. You fund the account as u like with as low as $1 ( this is ur money, nobody is taking it away from you and ure not giving any downline)
3. You start trading with it investment.
4. That's all

How will you know how to trade?
That's when the app comes in; The app gives you signal of what to do at anytime. For those familiar with Forex, EURUSD means eur vs usd. So if the app says eurusd is rising in 20 minutes, all you need do is go to ur binary options broker and place a trade that EURUSD is rising in 20 mins, once that is right, you get between 75-90% returns on your money instantly.
If u have $10 for that particular trade, it becomes between $18-$19 immediately in your account balance.
Please Google it. This is not Ponzi, is not hyip and it's been around for over 20 years.
*Why are we just knowing recently if it has been existing for so long?*
You are not familiar with the currency market. Till today, some don't know / can't explain what Forex is?
*How I'm i sure I will not lose?*
Thats where the app comes in. The app has been tested to be right over 90% of the time it gives signal
*Will I have time to trade?*
Yes, you don't need to be on your computer 24/7. The app is already there for you as lo g as your data is "ON" the app sends alert to you immediately when there's a need to trade and you act accordingly.
This explanation is so shallow but anyone with slightest idea of the financial markets will understand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business (custard Production) / 5 Achievable Business Ideas For Stay-at-home Mums / Euphoria Perfume For Women @giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.