Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office (19638 Views)

How Boko Haram Killed Soldiers In Borno & Yobe: The Untold Story - Premium Times / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by auntysimbiat(f): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
OK
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by felixomor: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Again the critics are proven right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by BraniacX(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
There was freedom of and after speech vis-a-vis press freedom under GEJ and PDP! undecided

APC should know that we would never stand for the bullying and systematic corrosion of our freedom(s) angry buhari, his family and his whole junta/cabal will die before we let that happen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by bestman09(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Y
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Brightwood:

And I even sadder that those were the only two options available.

I join you in feeling 'sadder' for that, but I feel happy we voted the ogogoro drinker out of Aso rock
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Omeokachie: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rather than the EFCC to investigate Burutai and his source of sudden wealth, so the best this government can do is muscle those that are exposing corruption under this administration?

Goodluck to any whistle blower that gets motivated by the promise of a share of any exposed loot. What you'll get is harrassment and incaseration instead.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
BraniacX:
There was freedom of and after speech vis-a-vis press freedom under GEJ and PDP! undecided

APC should know that we would never stand for the bullying and systematic corrosion of our freedom(s) angry buhari, his family and his whole junta/cabal will die before we let that happen

Big big lie! I guess you were a weakling when Jonathan was raiding newspaper houses! Get you info right bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by idupaul: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kai Buhari is just falling hands on the daily

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by repogirl(f): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
I no talk am before?

Very predictable people. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
On the road to Revolution,this is what you find

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by searay(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Premium times and Sahara Reporters are enjoying their own share of the change they helped brought to us.
Change has finally began with them

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Smartmey(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

i got yoour back

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by ngmgeek(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where is the court warrant? When they use 'zoo' to describe what we have in Nigeria, some of you will begin to write rubbish. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by tete7000(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
No be Buhari? It's nothing new. It's not a news. He is just acting out his personality he has struggled all this while to hide. A leopard can't change his skin. Only the gullibles who believe them are shocked, not some of us. The only thing is the man should be told by his loyalists we no longer operate under decrees. We now live in a democratic world and free press is our right not privilege. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by nwosu35: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
See u nah hand work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by semitunde: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ha! Uncle Dapo! embarassed
Ehen, so he's been with Premium times all this while? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by repogirl(f): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
AllTheWayUp:

[b]First it was Shara Reporters
Now it is Premium Times
It is over, Democracy and freedom of expression is DEAD and BURIED in Federal Republic of Nigeria under Buhari the tyrant.
Nigerians should expect more invasion and arrest to be made across churches , the judiciary , the press, opposition politicians , bureau de change operators and human rights activists during this Buhari fake vacation period.
That is the pattern of Buhari Government, Buhari planned vacation is a decoy to introduce many anti people policies like fuel price increase, indiscriminate arrest and invasion of individuals, religous organizations, places of worship and groups who are vocal to Buhari's Government and violation of rule of law.
Nigerians should expect the unexpected in the coming days throughout the duration of Buhari's vacation.
In the coming days Buhari will unleash the full weight of his tyrant and dictatorial agression on Nigerians during this his fake premeditated vaction period.

Zombies can quote me
[/b]
Exactly. Whenever he travels, sinister things happen. Planned work by the military and law enforcement agencies.

I guess in future he would claim not to be in the country when such went on but we will ask what he did about it after he returned.

They will all get what they deserve eventually. Evil people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Awoo88: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
When Madam peace home was raided, it was a fight against corruption. Some even celebrated that aimless action. Now zombies want Nigerians to come together. Una never start. Fayose said!! The zombies said he was talking too much but before their very eyes Buhari is eating those who help him to power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
It doesn't appear any one is in control at the helm of government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by ephi123(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
XXLDICK:

Please, where did you undergo deliverance from zombiesm
I want to refer someone named Sarrki there.

Hmmmmmm, Sarrki's own will require like 100 deliverance ministers tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Ghost447(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
XXLDICK:

Please, where did you undergo deliverance from zombiesm
I want to refer someone named Sarrki there.
I want to refer Adem30 to that same place too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by loomer: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fremancipation:

why are you insulting your dog?

I wonder o, how him go open eyes name him dog buhari.

Just dey embarrass the dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Alexxgold: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
The Military should have gone in and waste those guys
especially the Ipob miscreants among them.. Rubbish
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Alexxgold: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awoo88:
When Madam peace home was raided, it was a fight against corruption. Some even celebrated that aimless action. Now zombies want Nigerians to come together. Una never start. Fayose said!! The zombies said he was talking too much but before their very eyes Buhari is eating those who help him to power

who takes fayose serious if not you and your likes.

He can talk cheap to flat heads not enlightened SW folks. He will surely pay for his sins and electoral fraud under GEJ. He can't escape it
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by ajepako(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fremancipation:

why are you insulting your dog?

chai....this dude is wicked...and kwarrpft grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by spafu(m): 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
All hail the king in the north. This is the only thing the useless dullard from Daura can do.
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
sleeknick:
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

AFTER GOV OF EKITI STATE AND FFK...... UA JUST ANOTHER RARE NIGERIAN I HAVE SEEN WITH MUCH DIFFERENCE IN HIM...... AM A BIAFRAN THOUGH BUT I COMMEND U FOR THIS.....AFRICA NEEDS UR KIND,,,,, PLS HOW CAN I GET THAT MOVIE
Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by spafu(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:
The Military should have gone in and waste those guys
especially the Ipob miscreants among them.. Rubbish
A product of street begging with writing ability.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by ceejay80s(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
doctokwus:
This is a new low for this failing govt.
All,for or against this gvt must stand with premium times,lest nland may be next

They can't arrest Seun because , he didn't start the thread, all news on front page was posted by nairaland member, go and read his disclaimer abi na terms and conditions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by shammah1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
OK? undecided Are you going to say the truth for once without been controlled by a remote?
madridguy:
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by Alexxgold: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
spafu:

A product of street begging with writing ability.

I'm far better and way above your level..
product of baby factory

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Raids Premium Times' Abuja Office by XXLDICK(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
ephi123:

Hmmmmmm, Sarrki's own will require like 100 deliverance ministers tongue
We might need the Pope himself to do the deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Andy Uba Defects To APC / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos) / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.