Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,776 members, 7,866,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Fear Of Donald Trump. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fear Of Donald Trump. (616 Views)

Transcript Of Donald Trump's Meeting With Buhari / Buhari's Inconclusive Medical Vacation: Aljazeera Analyses The Fear Of The North / Man Collapses Over Fear Of Losing His House, Buruji Kashamu Comes To His Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear Of Donald Trump. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some moment ago, it was announced that the President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari is about departing Nigeria to London for his health issue.
Why London? That shows he doesn't have trust on Nigerian Medical Fields.
My question now is, why would it be on Trump's Inauguration Day?
He(Nigerian President) suddenly got sick for not being invited to Trump's Inauguration, or was it for the "Fear" of Donald Trump?
In gambia mind, the fear of Donald Trump got him sick.
For you, what do you think?
Re: The Fear Of Donald Trump. by mengho(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
I think nothing, Buhari is the president of a sovereign nation just like Trump so why should he fear the pu**y grabber
Re: The Fear Of Donald Trump. by MalcoImX: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
You sure think Buhari will grace that P....y grabbing event.
Re: The Fear Of Donald Trump. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
TRUMP CANNOT HACK NOBODY
HE WILL BE PUTINISED, RUSSIALISED
HE WILL BE A TOOTHLESS BULLDOG
Re: The Fear Of Donald Trump. by CoolFreeday(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
I pity the way some people reason. Some people are real sadist.
Re: The Fear Of Donald Trump. by najoke: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
[[s]quote author=NatureBoy91 post=52951166]Some moment ago, it was announced that the President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari is about departing Nigeria to London for his health issue.
Why London? That shows he doesn't have trust on Nigerian Medical Fields.
My question now is, why would it be on Trump's Inauguration Day?
He(Nigerian President) suddenly got sick for not being invited to Trump's Inauguration, or was it for the "Fear" of Donald Trump?
In gambia mind, the fear of Donald Trump got him sick.
For you, what do you think? [/quote][/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4759848_20170105031028_jpeg57454d44d9400e1b33fcbc906a7eb6c8

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Never Travelled Out Of Nigeria For Leave / 72% Of Nigerians Disapprove Of President Muhammad Buhari’s Performance / Eko Disco To Install 200,000 Pre-paid Meters In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.