Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,790 members, 7,866,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Amp/eko International Film Festival - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amp/eko International Film Festival (707 Views)

Celebrities At 5th Africa International Film Festival ,in Lekki Lagos / Lara Lee And Other Top Filmmakers Set For 2nd Eko International Film Festival / Two Thumbs Down For Lagos International Film Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amp/eko International Film Festival by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2009
I spoke on piracy in Nollywood at the first AMP/Eko International Film Festival at the National Theatre in Iganmu, Lagos.

I addressed the existence of pirates of Nollywood movies among the stakeholders and made references to online piracy of movies by those well known to the producers, directors and marketers in Nollywood. But I was surprised that most of the stakeholders in attendance were reluctant to address the critical issues on piracy. The two representatives from Alaba International Market came out to speak on those who accuse Alaba of being the den of piracy in Nigeria. They said piracy could be eradicated if the government can use the law enforcement agents effectively.

(1) (Reply)

Star 60th Anniversary Tv Game Show 2009 / Renting Movies / Dstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.