Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal (1799 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Rep Storms Out Of Plenary Over Motion For FG To Present Record Of Recovered Loot / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by gistcom(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
In court today 19th January 2019, the governorship position is been contented between PDP Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and the APC Godwin Obaseki, the election that took place on the 28th of September 2016. the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC announced the APC Godwin Obaseki and Deputy Phillip Shaibu the winner of the election

The result is been contending in the Tribunal, the case that started 21days after the result was announced by the INEC and will be in court for 3months and the winner of the tribunal may not become the governor because the case will be taking to the Court of Appeal and the anything that happened at the Appeal court the said case will be moved to the supreme Court
http://www.gistcom.com.ng/edo-state-deputy-gov-angrily-storms-out-of-tribunal/
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by AllTheWayUp: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

In court today 19th January 2019, the governorship position is been contented between PDP Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and the APC Godwin Obaseki, the election that took place on the 28th of September 2016. the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC announced the APC Godwin Obaseki and Deputy Phillip Shaibu the winner of the election

The result is been contending in the Tribunal, the case that started 21days after the result was announced by the INEC and will be in court for 3months and the winner of the tribunal may not become the governor because the case will be taking to the Court of Appeal and the anything that happened at the Appeal court the said case will be moved to the supreme Court
But today in tribunal the counsel of the PDP present the evidence of the Owan East LGA, in presenting his case the counsel of the All Progressive Congress APC objected to the evidence and the Judge overruled the objection and Deputy Phillip Shaibu angrily walk out from the court room as the judge allows the evidence. As it stands the case may go and where of both party and the way it is going it like the PDP my just win the election.
When our crew members visited the street to find out their opinion in the election and the tribunal. most of them were displeased at INEC and say it is a shame that the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC, can not conduct free and fair election at this modern age. they wonder why INEC will be so disappointing. in there words not one is willing to trust any result from INEC. they called on the federal government to allow the commission work independently.
In addition why cant the INEC be truth, if by 2016 a governorship result is still contended in court that is to say there is no need for INEC, because the result they produce is a scam then when will people start trusting the result from the INEC.

http://leadership.ng/news/567853/tribunal-admits-additional-documentary-evidence-from-edo-pdp

Fear catch am

What is Edo State APC scared of?

I thought they claimed Edo people voted for them

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by vatiqan(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
@ Op, can you please write in vernacular? I cannot CONTEND those things you are inscribing, up there! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

Philip Shuaibu left his House of Reps seat to come become Deputy Governor..
An election is being held next Saturday for the vacant seat

If and when this government is kicked out...where will this thug start from?

And you are surprised he walked out to face reality

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by nickxtra(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rantings like a MMM hopeful
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by ikp120(m): 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
The kinda grammatical blunders wey I dey see for newspapers and news websites these days dey make me shiver angry angry

Abeg Senate should just make Nigerian pidgin Nigeria's official language. Is that too much to ask seeing that English don tire even News agencies? undecided
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by ikp120(m): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:
@ Op, can you please write in vernacular? I cannot CONTEND those things you are inscribing, up there! Thanks.

Abeg speak pidgin because me I no fit comprehend your use of "CONTEND" in this ya comment. angry

***strokes my beards***

grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Waste of time and resources
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make I just dey observe
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lies! I was at the Tribunal from 9am till 6pm no such thing happened. The Deputy Governor came in quietly and left quietly after observing proceedings for a short moment.
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by vatiqan(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
ikp120:

Abeg speak pidgin because me I no fit comprehend your use of "CONTEND" in this ya comment. angry

***strokes my beards***

grin grin grin grin

how many times did you use the word 'contend(t)', in the statement as refered? Must everyone comment on NL? Olodo.
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by ikp120(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:

how many times did you use the word 'contend(t)', in the statement as refered? Must everyone comment on NL? Olodo.

Guy you no get dictionary for your house ni? Abeg try and install one for your phone o. Abeg edit that thing wey you typed for there jare and stop insulting my intelligence.

Abeg next time speak pidgin; na our own version of English be that.

Son, going to school doesn't make one literate; it only give one certificate. Just look at wetin you type up there angry

And na you dey scream "olodo" cry
Re: Edo State Deputy Gov Angrily Storms Out Of Tribunal by vatiqan(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
ikp120:

Guy you no get dictionary for your house ni? Abeg try and install one for your phone o. Abeg edit that thing wey you typed for there jare and stop insulting my intelligence.

Abeg next time speak pidgin; na our own version of English be that.

Son, going to school doesn't make one literate; it only give one certificate. Just look at wetin you type up there angry

And na you dey scream "olodo" cry

this is a clear case of catching a thief and he turns round and accuse you of stealing. Bros, weldone o. Unam ikot.

(1) (Reply)

"My People Don't Be Afraid. They Can't Conquer Us," Gov. Fayose Sings And Dances / Senate Putting Customs Boss In Uniform / PEOPLE'S PRIMARIES 2019 - BENUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.