Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh (41893 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by LRNZH(m): 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Eleniyan15: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Double wahala for deadBody

what so special this yeye FTC

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Eleniyan15: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
this man should just step down why does he want bloodshed on tiny Gambia Some leaders self ehn they just have weird charisma that nothing to write home about

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by babseg(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin

Let me sit back relax and watch the fall of Yhaha grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by vatiqan(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Those whom the gods wants to punish, they first answer their prayers.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by muykem: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am just pity innocent souls that will be lost with this evil stupid man.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Lifestone(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Samuel Doe treatment in my mind

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by ritababe(f): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
no need to fight na gambia army surrender already.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by babyfaceafrica: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lienus
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by ruggedtimi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
What language are they speaking... Sounds like the HD Version of ib*bio

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by dayleke: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by oluwayimika123: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
muykem:
I am just pity innocent souls that will be lost with this evil stupid man.
exactly my own fear cos when 2 elephants Fite, d grass suffers it all
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by seunlly(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stupid troops. do you think you will find him I pity innocent soul shan
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Histrings08(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
The man is gone already, no need for war...
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Correspondence(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
H
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by CR77(f): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
R.I.P in advance to Jammeh

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Deem: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Absolutely wrong to invade when all necessary means to resolve the Gambian impasse have not been exploited...

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by AngelicBeing: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by donbrowser(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Obidola
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Emu4life(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
"D return of Rambo 2"......Ghen! Ghen
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by miblolo(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
I just cant understand how he decided to stay despite being unpopular. He could see that he is on the wrong track with the way his cabinet members are resigning While his lawyer flee.
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Vivalavida99(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
kiss
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by wizkidblogger(f): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa for that man oo
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Lighthouseman: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
OK. Why the rush to oust him?
Sanctions and diplomacy would put pressure on the tiny country president to step down.
Allowing Senegal to enter Gambia when you look at the map is like annexation of Gambia by its bigger neighbor.
Just place a blockade or a no fly zone over Banjul and the regime would crumble without a shot being fired. But an all out war might mean a gorilla war fare which would take longer and more tax payers money.
In my part of the world, we have a saying that if u look down on the small pot, it boils and quench the big fire

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
The people are laughing and cheering in the video. Jammeh you no wan hear word
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by ruggedtimi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Deem:
Absolutely wrong to invade when all necessary means to resolve the Gambian impasse have not been exploited...
hmm...when un security council, US Govt, ecowas and AU..are in support

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by lifezone247(m): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
What language are they speaking...
I guess they are speaking in tongue grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by porshnuel: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
zombies relax after killing d man buhari go use am campaign 2019 election.....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Senegalese Troops Entering Gambia To Oust Jammeh by CR77(f): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
embarassed
wizkidblogger:
Na wa for that man oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US To Deploy THAAD, Patriot To Shoot Down Russian Missiles / The War Is Over, Taliban Declares / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.