Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man (53800 Views)

Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Man’s Failure To Pay N12,000 Bride Price Balance / Facebook Users Cry Over Man Grieving On His Mother's Coffin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by smartolala(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
when you thought you heard it all..

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Chydoohh: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's a pity
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by babdap: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dat man go savings F..K well well
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
After, they'll say Yoruba men are 'Great cheats' angry
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
is it just me or does someone else think that Imo and kenya women are ...........abeg someone should help me with that Zuma pics
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Franchise21(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
These ones na Shallow Life

Not Deeper Life
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by fashionale(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
What an interesting story, a 58yrs woman trying to snatch a 34yrs woman her cohabitating partner. The man must be a superman oo!!! Kenya news don dey happen for Nigeria..
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by seenter84: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Power of rod
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by reyscrub(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
News and breaking ginger sha.

Must they mention church to ginger the taste?

I taya ooh

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Godbest(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is the most stupid, foolish and useless story, I have ever seen. Nairaland front page have become so shantimatic, that unreasonable story that don't need any attention, are been given attention here.

Ladies fighting and so what. What our business? MOD

I think the mod brought this to front page to humiliate deeper life bible church. All the other women that fight everyday in the news why can't they use their church to report such.

Hypocrisy of a people

5 Likes

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hillzy:
Dat Igbo must really have a very big cassava, dat dis old women are ready to die for
I don't think he has any fat account if he has he won't be parking from one woman to another the other option will be the likely answer.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by olureignforever: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
If it's afonja, our other bro would have storm this thread by now. Hypocrites, the most righteous tribe. Mtchew.
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Zenlife: 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Christianity in Nigeria is a circus with many clowns.

The bozo scheming clown is the general overseer (G.O.).1

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by AngelicBeing: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by sameagles(m): 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
confirming Gods word, when two women will fight on one man, End time marriage
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Rekyz(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Solitin40:
Deeper Life i thought they said na them holy pass

"THEY said" and you believe anything you hear or you just want to comment? ISHIE!
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by EniHolar(f): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
mizeniola:
......I taya ooooo.....nothing concern deeper life for the issue ooooo......bad bellies

Namesake cheesy
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by discman2k2(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
I ve bin forcing myself nt 2 comment, bt d story line is a Kai!!!
1 question is what happened to dia senses of Decency? Me suspect that these ladies were Ashis b4 dey repentd, hwever, dey did not really change their ways inside-out.

May God hv mercy on His children, because we're causing God serious grief. Lord help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Toosure70: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
policy12:
Na dem..
want to carry their negative blow afonja positive. Awon olori pelebe
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by kingphilip(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
A truly good marriage is hard to find these days but such exist nonetheless... *smh*

Even among the "holier than thou" folks, we still see the worst of the worst... sad

Marriage's success is not based on Religion but on how bad the two individuals involved wanna make it work.

And hey ladies... BEWARE OF MEN WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY REALLY WANT (that's to those who wanna get married)... INDECISIVE FELLAS FOR HUSBANDS? That's one of the worst a woman can have.

To you out there who don't wanna get into marriage for reasons known to you, BLESSED ART THOU..... Coz if you marry wrong, then you meet your doom.

It is better to stay unmarried than to get into it and meet a hell you never asked for or thought existed.

But in all, there are still a few good and excellent marriages out there.... And I hope mine turns out just fine too

Marriage... To be or not to be
so you're somewhere around when everyone is missing you

How fair!!
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by mavister(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
ritababe:

men are really scarce oh, I heard a young girl of 19 rape 20 years old boy at knifepoint in US today.
the world is really changing.
Are you really making sense? At your age
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Akinaukwa: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Even though ops was far from the truth, Being invited to a church for a programme does not mean you are a member, also being a Deeper Life member and still struggling does not make you a christian nor guarantee you a place in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by ritababe(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
mavister:
Are you really making sense? At your age
meaning
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by seunlayi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
eitch:
dunno why their church had to be brought into this. why not "two female idiets fight over one male self-servicer"? sm ppl n needless details are like buhari and travelling, rada'ada
Op and mod can use whatever title for the thread. All we know is that the church of God is matching on. People with great mind alread knew that any member of the church that falls to his low level is Disobedient to the edited of God

1 Like

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by dsocioemmy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
See them! See them! Despite the hypocritical long skirts. You think you are decieving me abi
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by mavister(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by mavister(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by 9jatatafo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
fasting and praying cannot make puna get wet. konji is a bastard
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by mavister(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
ritababe:

meaning
OK..you're quoting muah abi?

Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by tishbite41(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
abominable abomination
Re: Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man by Buharimustgo: 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bro Benson must be hot in bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.