Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Installation Of Stamp Concrete - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Installation Of Stamp Concrete (7272 Views)

FIRS' 6% Stamp Duty Charge On Agreement. How It Affects You As Landlord/tenant / Tenants To Pay 6% Stamp Duty - FIRS Tells Landlords & Property Agents / Our New Construction Site In Lagos(stamp Concrete Floor Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
we are simply the best

Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
08182323828...let's make ur home lovely
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
always at ur service
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
keep the call coming
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by compatriot: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
ardrockltd:
Our past record speak for us
who are you? do you work with PARK&HOME CREATIONS LTD? stop posting another person's job or house on this forum. the 15th picture is my. house at low cost housing in Ibadan and was don by one Mr. paul through PARK&HOME CREATIONS. I think i will call him to inform him.
I have gone through your post and u are even paraphrasing his writings. what a low life
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by compatriot: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
ardrockltd:
We special in installing decorative stamp concrete
We are committed to offer luxurious stamped concrete
We create a rich variety of flooring motif and creativity with the economy,durability and practicality of concrete
One of the factor that make us more outstanding is the understanding that flooring design is related to personal choice and taste,empowering individual to reflect their unique Style in their living space.
We strive to make the concrete which achieves a hardness equivalent or superior to stone,an ideal material for homes,restaurants,resort and heavy wheel or foot traffic,such as driveways and sideways ...
paul is this you? who is this boy that is posting my house picture here. he is even paraphrasing people's post. check it out https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by compatriot: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
ardrockltd:

Avoid the use of cheap and fake materials. Just call me now on 08182323828 for your quality and guaranteed job.
Many people have severally called to inquire about quotation and price and cost of installing a decorative stamped concrete floor, so in other to serve you better, i have desided to make my price open.
COST OF INSTALLING A QAULITY STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR: (per meter)
If i provide all the materials(both local and foreign imported materials)= 7,500.00.
If you provide all the materials(both local and imported materials)= 1,500.00 per sqare meter.
If you provide the local materials while i provide imported materials,= 4,200.00.
MATERIALS:
Local materials:
(1) cement.
(2)Granite stone(chippings)
(3)Sand
(4)8mm iron rods or iron mesh
(5)Angle Iron bars
(6)Binding wire
(7)Hydrochoric acid
( Diamond cutting dist/blde
(9)Concrete mixer
Foreign/imported materials:
(1)Original colour hardener
(2)Original acrylic sealer
(3)Antic releas agent.
why are u paraphrasing people's post https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
compatriot:
paul is this you? who is this boy that is posting my house picture here. he is even paraphrasing people's post. check it out https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h
wish house is urs
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
compatriot:
who are you? do you work with PARK&HOME CREATIONS LTD? stop posting another person's job or house on this forum. the 15th picture is my. house at low cost housing in Ibadan and was don by one Mr. paul through PARK&HOME CREATIONS. I think i will call him to inform him.
I have gone through your post and u are even paraphrasing his writings. what a low life
you should save at least call Mr Paul before writing all this...u can confirm from him we walk together
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
ardrockltd:
you should save at least call Mr Paul before writing all this...u can confirm from him we walk together
we work together
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
compatriot:
why are u paraphrasing people's post https://www.nairaland.com/2934399/welcome-new-construction-site-p.h
am not paraphrasing his post... he knows about everything here..u can call to confirm...pls don't just come here and be talking what u don't know..
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
helo
hello
hallo
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2018
call us today
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
we are trusted and reliable to deliver
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2018
happy weekend
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 7:25am On May 04, 2018
call us today we give u the best for your monry
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2018
call us today

Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2018
we always at ur service
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2018
thanks for the calls
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2018
call us today
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 2:46pm On May 09, 2018
always at ur service

Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 6:33pm On May 13, 2018
keep the call coming
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by mufutau55(m): 10:27pm On May 13, 2018
Does the yard need to be sand filled, compacted, and concrete first before you take over for the stamped floor, or you will do all the work? What will be your charges to do all the above? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2018
mufutau55:
Does the yard need to be sand filled, compacted, and concrete first before you take over for the stamped floor, or you will do all the work? What will be your charges to do all the above? Thanks.

Hajji M.
good afternoon sir
yes the compound have to be compacted after being fill but we have to take the level of the site so as to know where exactly to fill
you don't have to do any concrete first, everything will be handle by us so as to get the perfect level
we charge per square meter,
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by mufutau55(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2018
ardrockltd:
good afternoon sir
yes the compound have to be compacted after being fill but we have to take the level of the site so as to know where exactly to fill
you don't have to do any concrete first, everything will be handle by us so as to get the perfect level
we charge per square meter,

Very well sir. I will contact you soon. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2018
mufutau55:

Very well sir. I will contact you soon. Thank you.
Hajji M.
you welcome sir
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 12:29am On May 15, 2018
call us today always at your service
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2018
we serve you till you are satisfy
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
hello people
Re: Installation Of Stamp Concrete by ardrockltd(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2018
happy new week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Praiseland Estate-Mowe/Ofada / Become A Landlord At Imota Ikorodu / Stunning Two Bedroom Apartment At Abraham Adesanya....the Price Will Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.