Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (69619 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Donald Trump's Inauguration: Live Updates. / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by showlove911(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2017
BIKO NU, WHRE IS THE GUY DAT PREDICTED 20th NOV. 2026, DAT OBAMA WILL NOT HANDOVER POWER.?
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Horlufemi(m): 12:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Trump is going to be 3 headlines per hour. I guarantee it
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2017
Koolking:
I actually opened this topic to see if Goodluck Jonathan name is on the invite to confirm the joke going round from one blogger that Trump invited Jona.

SMH for Nigerians

Did you see "any" name written on the invite? Be it Jonathan or anyone else...why is it that when you hear Jonathan you shift into panick mode?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2017
shegra58:
but his name is not on d IV list,or may be u r talking about Deji Adeyanju imaginary list? cheesy

Did you see "any" name written on the invite? Please keep poison far away from you when you see him there.
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by chiefolododo(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Let me check my timetable, I should be there
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by messenger4891: 12:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Thechapterz:
[s][/s]

How can i blame a product of baby factory like you since your alleged father was stoned to death for stealing ugwu at Ariara market. Pathetic being.
obviously you lack the intellectual to make a point ,sorry dump ass .efulefu mmadu

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by messenger4891: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:

Most Ibo people I've come across have deep seated hatred, but I don't. Even when I wanna hate, I just can't. Everyone around me can see that. Even my little niece usually takes advantage of it to exploit me.

I am not joking. So just know you just joined the league of Ibo tribal haters I ever met.
Most times I'm even ashamed to tell people I'm Ibo because of the nuisance and hate they are known for.

I hope you have gone through my diary to know who you dey talk to, because everything there is true.
Thanks!
Good night!
my dear the hard truth is that you hate yourself.I am not a hater blc it doesn't run in my gene.just trying to call you to an order.it is a fool that will eat the soup of his mother and afterwards tell her that the soup is tasteless.use your tongue to count your teeth if truly you are an Igbo man.Good night brother

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:

Most Ibo people I've come across have deep seated hatred, but I don't. Even when I wanna hate, I just can't. Everyone around me can see that. Even my little niece usually takes advantage of it to exploit me.

I am not joking. So just know you just joined the league of Ibo tribal haters I ever met.
Most times I'm even ashamed to tell people I'm Ibo because of the nuisance and hate they are known for.

I hope you have gone through my diary to know who you dey talk to, because everything there is true.
Thanks!
Good night!

Don't ever say stuff like this outside. keep it to yourself for the rest of your life.

One cannot simply hate himself. even if that is not what you meant but in reality that is the interpretation of that bolded line.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by ikp120(m): 1:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Kfed4ril:

So you need google to tell you who you are?
Chai e don be for you.
Bro you see that IBO was coined by whites because the weren't able to pronounce the 'gb' sound.

So you know and you still dey quote me dey talk like an ignorant person? undecided

I used that Ibo intentionally in order to stir people like you up. And you fell for it.

For your information, I grew up speaking Ibo as my primary means of communication because both of my parents are Ibo. I had to learn English in school. Till today I can't communicate in English with my mum, because that's how I grew up.

So is it using Ibo instead of Igbo that doesn't make me an Ibo man?

#Hypocrites

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by nell2: 1:42am On Jan 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
How come I can't find Nnamdi KANU, Chiwetalu Agu and of course the 'hero' from Otuoke on the inaugural invites? grin grin
NOTICE ME. YOU'VE BEEN NOTICED
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by nell2: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2017
Thechapterz:

Which point? Gala seller like you amuse me, shameless cannibalistic animal. Olori bu omo ale.
GROW UP KIDDO.
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by obixcel(m): 2:09am On Jan 20, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Fucking clown
The only black people who would be going to the inauguration are Kanye West and Steve Harvey

Why should it always come down to race....let's leave this race matter, it clouds our sense of reasoning.
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by obixcel(m): 2:12am On Jan 20, 2017
RaeMystix:
There is an inaugural welcome concert underway at the capital. All they got was a bunch if unknown rock bands and country musicians to sing for them. Hahahahahaha grin grin
Honestly, whether known or unknown it changes nothing, it's no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by PETUK(m): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2017
SpitsOnYoruba:

Fucking clown
The only black people who would be going to the inauguration are Kanye West and Steve Harvey

[b][/b] That's to show you that blacks are the real Racist

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by RaeMystix: 2:25am On Jan 20, 2017
obixcel:
Honestly, whether known or unknown it changes nothing, it's no big deal.
Goodnight.
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by 41lady(m): 2:28am On Jan 20, 2017
Drabeey:

set una free from?
From Islamic terrorist
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by emi14: 2:32am On Jan 20, 2017
Drabeey:

set una free from?

From rampaging beasts from zoo
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by cao(f): 2:54am On Jan 20, 2017
Why is a Nigerian site giving the time in AEDT? Last time I checked Nigeria isn't situated in Australia. Anywho, AEDT is 11 hours ahead (GMT) & 10 hours ahead (WAT).
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by cao(f): 3:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Okay, ikp120, let me break it down for you. What they've all been trying to say (either patiently or crassly) is it is spelt Igbo, not Ibo. They're not different tribes - it's simply a result of the British making a mistake and writing it as how it is pronounced. Just like how the same Brits keep misspelling my name Adaobi as Adobi or Adobe because they've been writing it as they hear it*.

*Which is rather ironic since the Brits have words where they don't pronounce every letter (see Wycombe, Bicester, Grosvenor, Gloucestershire, Loughborough - actually anything that ends with -borough. I might as well stop before I mention every single weird train station I've heard).

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by SuperBlack: 3:47am On Jan 20, 2017
Eastactivist:

come, Is your brain paining you?
It seems you're viewing another thread while commenting on this thread
Lolz. It's posible you're right. You know' weed can do a lot of wonders this days.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Chadotik: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2017
Why Jonathan and not Buhari?
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by discusant: 5:29am On Jan 20, 2017
dunkem21:
He also invited all wailers cheesy

Because Trump knows that Wailers are the most brilliant in Nigeria. Wailers refused to elect Buhari, president to destroy the country's currency, provoke soaring inflation, put people to jail without consideration for rule of law.

Wailers of Nigeria knew ab-initio that Buhari is barely educated to write his names, not educated enough to preside over a country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by mightyhazell: 6:01am On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:

Thanks!
Good night!
u be case walai!

An interesting mental case

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:
What if I tell you that Trump is not a billionaire? undecided
What if I tell you that Buhari wasn't invited because he can't speak good English? tongue
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by tourguy: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2017
I have to make the first flight.. My business partner now a president. Spy
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2017
voicelez:
if we don't change Nigeria today, our children and grand children will suffer what we are suffering

I agree with you wholeheartedly, but how do we "change" Nigeria today?
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by Kanyekels(m): 6:34am On Jan 20, 2017
ikp120:

Chai!

Son I am an Ibo man. You should have run a background check on me before calling me afonja. That "IK" you see on my moniker na Ibo name.

Can't I air opinions that are contrary to others' without being tagged ipod, afonja, Igbo, etc? undecided

Son please free yourself from that kinda mental and tribal slavery because not everyone gives a fvck about tribal shiits. At least I don't care about tribes.

《《《《 Son please be free from tribalism 》》》》

I doubt your Igbo origin my friend. We are Igbos and not Ibo. So don't blame him for calling you that.
Re: Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. by buchilino(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The joke's on you, ogbeni.
I KNEW DIS WILL BE UR NEXT LINE OF DEFENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whale Appears At The Shores Of A Beach In Sierra Leone (Video) / Theresa May Kneeling To Greet Queen Elizabeth (Photo) / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.