Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt (664 Views)

Interview At Transsnet Financials / Exciting Career Opportunities In Pabod Brewery Limited ,rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
I've got an invite to an interview there and I haven't got any real info about the company. Pls, if you've got any relevant information on the company and what to expect tomorrow to aid me, pls share.
Also, who's with me?
Re: Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt by Onbami(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Pabod is a brewery company, they are in likes of Guinness Old and Nigeria Brewery Limited. So prepare well.
Linosticated:
I've got an invite to an interview there and I haven't got any real info about the company. Pls, if you've got any relevant information on the company and what to expect tomorrow to aid me, pls share.
Also, who's with me?
Re: Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
59 views and counting. Yet no one cared to give any info. Thanks Onbami, they have no functional website so it was difficult. Thank God for today
Re: Interview At Pabod Port Harcourt by SirKriz(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
Pabod is a Brewery company situated at Trans Amadi Industrial layout. Your best bet would be work your interview on related brewing processes, general knowledge, aptitude test, mannerism and emotional intelligence. Basic common sense can help you a lot where you are not very sure of what to do.
Then don't forget the God factor. All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of A Career In Nursing / . / 1-on-1™ and On-site/online Training On CISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.