Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette (40685 Views)

Alex Iwobi Breaks Up With Clarisse, His Girlfriend? / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4 / Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by mykeljosef: 10:03am On Jan 20, 2017
ok next
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by naijavital(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2017
At affordable price, you will get a standard ecommerce website with beautiful attractive layout and designs.

You will also get SSL integrated to encrypt user data for secure processing.

The site will be search engine design And Develop Your website At Affordable Cost with Us - vital designs and very mobile friendly.

Unlimited number of products can be added to the store.

Payment methods will also be integrated for the checkout.

To get one, contact ,

Mobile: 08163206244

Whatsapp: 08163206244

BBM: 7ABDF5C5

Am an expert website developer skilled in web languages such as:
HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, JAVASCRIPT/JQUERY, JQUERYMOBILE, BOOTSRAP AND AJAX.

Also an expert in using content management systems (CMS) such as : WORDPRESS , JOOMLA, DRUPAL, PULSE CMS, BLOGGER and WHMCS.

And Ecommerce platforms such as : OPENCART, WOOCOMMERCE, MAGENTO and SHOPIFY.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by ychris: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
first of all who is Alex Iwobi?
EPIC! grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by realemmyz: 10:05am On Jan 20, 2017
If you be confirm Naija boy carry ds kyn Girl go aouz na broom ur mama go take chase am comot

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by mfujah(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
Virus777:
See tattoo everywhere for her bodi. I don't know what guys see in girls like this. She's definitely in it for the money.
Emeny of progress. ... make i ask u sef... nah ur money?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by FuckTheMod: 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
olayinka807:
she is so lovely
What makes her lovely?
This is no girlfriend but a runs girl. Oyinbo people have a way of collecting back what they give you. This olosho will just continue to chop his money.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by luminouz(m): 10:06am On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
Iwobi carry good eyes go market
I dey tells u! grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by soberdrunk(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2017
angry angry All hype!!! Nothing "wow" about this girl...

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Saint52(m): 10:07am On Jan 20, 2017
To me , she is muscular, besides almost all the white girls are pretty...
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by smithe113(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Still wondering how she is 19, wey all her package don set like dis.......... well dis people dey eat better pass us undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by KingRex1(m): 10:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Not sure why this is on on fp.. Will it increase the all time low megawatts?
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by terseeraloy(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Even d ugly ones are not undecided undecided
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Theorytor: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
AfroSisi:
Iwobi carry good eyes go market

When money is involved wat do u expect
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by solochris(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
where is her picture with Iwobi
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by davedy(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
How many times do you want to be showing us this pic? dont you have news better than this....when there are lots of news in Nigeria you are showing us what does not concern us....
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
CXLVII:
When u re nodding this kind of babe everyday, good things will start happening in your life. Divine favour, Sound health and wealth will always dwell in ones abode.
Rofl
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by singletee(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2017
Mavrodian things....
For example... It will soon crash#
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Akalia(m): 10:13am On Jan 20, 2017
If iwobi were not a famous football star, will she had looked his direction -i didn't think so.

I dey vex for all the beautiful girls wey no send me now, I dey seek their faces but them dey ditch me like a beggar ... I swear the day Oluwa go butter my bread and sugar my tea; na only ugly girls I go send, all this sexy prom Queens will be treated like whores by me. Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2017
abit hot but not loaded, make she go sidwn
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Malawian(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
That boy Iwobi is entering a forest bigger than him to ease himself grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by jayAjoku(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
iwobi be eating better kpomo
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Mrswinnie: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2017
Cool
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by femi4: 10:16am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
cum unto me, and I will gv u rest grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by FemiAdenekan(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Figure 8. kiss
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by pstnicodemus(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
#Smiles#

Anytime I sight a cute lady, all I do is smile smiley
That's because you are one

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by pojophilius(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2017
footballers nd models,,.,,terry must not see this
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by iluvpomo(m): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
first of all who is Alex Iwobi?
if this one hear say Iwobi de land for airport, you go see her pick race to MMA with welcome banner grin
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 20, 2017
With fake boobs and butt

1 Like

Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by chubbylistic: 10:25am On Jan 20, 2017
stop sampling women and desist from fornication if u want u'r carrer to last. Be wise Alex.
Re: Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette by tfk2000(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
nikkypearl:
cum unto me, and I will gv u rest grin

Are u Christ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Sack Antonio Conte / Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources / Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Olga Takes A Walk With Their Twin Girls In A Stroller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.