Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I withdrew the post - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I withdrew the post (769 Views)

First Goal Of The Post-coronavirus Era Has Been Scored / See Why NBC Withdrew Eva Bottle Water / The Post Of Nysc Dentist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I withdrew the post by Daniel058(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: I withdrew the post by Ten12(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sorry how and what do you use to scratch your brain, was it scratching you b4 u started typing this?
Re: I withdrew the post by freesinzu(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Your brain scratches you, INTERESTING grin

IT'S ACTUALLY A BRAIN FREEZE, IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUSH COLD DRINKS

1 Like

Re: I withdrew the post by Daniel058(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
I need a reasonable comment pls not like the two above
Re: I withdrew the post by Googleus(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Probably

Re: I withdrew the post by Daniel058(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Googleus:
Probably
freesinzu:
Your brain scratches you, INTERESTING grin

IT'S ACTUALLY A BRAIN FREEZE, IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUSH COLD DRINKS
Those who crack jokes with other people's ugly situations, should not complain when such happen to them.. Keep joking

Ten12:
Sorry how and what do you use to scratch your brain, was it scratching you b4 u started typing this?
Those who crack jokes with other people's ugly situations, should not complain when such happen to them.. Keep joking
Re: I withdrew the post by freesinzu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Daniel058:

I GUESS YOU DID NOT READ MY POST THOROUGHLY

1 Like

Re: I withdrew the post by Daniel058(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
freesinzu:

I GUESS YOU DID NOT READ MY POST THOROUGHLY
Did you see that WHENEVER on the OP?
Re: I withdrew the post by Ten12(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Daniel058:

Taahh shift with dis your negative mentality comot jor
Re: I withdrew the post by freesinzu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Daniel058:
Did you see that WHENEVER on the OP?
YOUR NOT WORTH ARGUING WITH, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING.

1 Like

Re: I withdrew the post by blacbard(m): 1:59am On Jan 20, 2017
Be explicit. What do yoh mean by scratching of brain ?

(1) (Reply)

About Genital Warts / Treating Venereal Disease / Blood Group Based Diets & Foods For Preventing Obesity And Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.