Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Scratch My Back And I Will Scratch Yours Later" Seems To Be Obsolete - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Scratch My Back And I Will Scratch Yours Later" Seems To Be Obsolete (477 Views)

Scratch My Palm, I Scratch Yours? / Buy Smartphones Of Your Choice And Pay Later – Easybuy Mobile Device Financing / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Scratch My Back And I Will Scratch Yours Later" Seems To Be Obsolete by DXXMI: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
1. have u ever been invited by an aunt that promise to Carter for Ur education, only for u to realize that after 3 yrs of babysitting for her, she suddenly changed and pick offence in almost everything you do. u realized u've just been used, n dumping u was d next line of action according to the script. There was never a plan to scratch Ur back.

2. have you ever been to the bank to ask for loan n d loan officer assured u of Ur request if only u will open a cooperate account with them, run it for say 3 month, during which Ur money will be used, only to ask u to provide a level 16 federal civil servant as one of Ur guarantors. There was never a plan to scratch Ur back.

3. As a civil servant, scratching the back of the government in one way or the other. NOW u r aged n retired, ur back need to be scratched but how ready is d government to fulfill it own part of the deal. There was never a plan to scratch Ur back.

these are few scenarios where this idiom seems not to be valid anymore. If u av an itchy back just like I do, guy let scratch one another simultaneously. no cheating gbam.

ADD UR COMMENTS GREAT NAIRALANDERS

(1) (Reply)

Eti-oni: Cocoa Pioneer Community Battling Poverty 120 Years After / Help 4 Help Forum / #has Our Finance Minister Gone AWOL?? Or Is She On Vacation Too???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.