Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is This Love Or Wickedness - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This Love Or Wickedness (864 Views)

Hahahahaha: Is This Love Or Wickedness? / What Can You Call This? Love Or Madness? / Is This Love, Wickedness Or Witchcraft? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love Or Wickedness by Rreallywan(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is This Love or wickedness?
First of all My friend called me Mr Really....
It was about 5:00pm to 5:20pm today in the evening I was just sitting with Amert Lawan
at our assembly area where all the jobless guys's of our street use to meet everyday spending the entirely day surveillancing the ladies and other people that use to pass through our street,.
It was me and Evangelist Joshua Joseph Dabiru-Gombitogethe with Amert Lawanwe are discusing about the issues of nowaday's life,
i just saw 3 beautifull ladies passing by the left of the road,
since i was seeting by the right of the way thats the reason why i decided to go across the way and intercept them just so to prove what i feel with them in my heart.
I just turned to beside and asked mr amert How do you see these girls?
They are very smart briliant and intelligence he replied,
i just keep breathdown and said you are good to go Ahmert i will now go and interceipt them.
Which of them you fall in love with?
Mr joshue asked,
did I told you i falled in love with them? I reacted him with another question.
I just forget about the girls the issue had just turned to arguing with mr joshua,
before i observe the ladies had already gone,
if not we are with mr Ahmert Nothing can stop me from destroying joshua today, because he just makes me lost,
mr ahmad reconciled between us and direct us to forget about the issue because the girls had already go and left nothing but arguement,
i just regain to my sit and continue the previouse conversation with my fellows coleaque,
we had discused for a while mr Ahmert just touched me and in a whispering voice he said Mr Really your girls had return so now you are free to go and intercept them.
I just feel some how and said.
i can't because anything had to do with the intention and wishes so now i can't waste my time and energy to convey them without a genuine reason.
Both Ahmert and joshua startet laughing at me saying you are now scared with them,
i just said yes i agree with that,
idn't know when i just started to surprises when i observed that one of them coming directly to me and facing through the bold of my eyes,
i also keep on looking at her with my surprise she just came close to us,
the worst part of this story is she gave me a dirty resounding slap around my check and ear i just begun to feel something like guiter sound going up and down from my ears to my brain.
I just hold the slapped area without saying anything,
till she bringout a sheet of paper from her wallet she then gave me the paper and said ohhya take this paper to Dad he is waiting for you at home i just stretched my one hand received the paper and holded slaped area with another Hand,
i didn't told her anything she just turned back and go ,,
after she've absent there Mr joshua asked me did you knew her before?
While Mr Ahmerd in surprised manner he asked in a pidgin word Mr Really Na who be this girl?
In a whispering voice,
I just replied she Is my elder Sister who lives in Bauchi she just came yesterday,
they started to laugh at me saying you are very little kid see how this young girl be your older sister?
I just stand-up in a heart tempered and left them there,
i just went directly Home to my room and lieddown on my bed I then Open the paper to see what does it content.
Another surprise just appear in my heart and mind,
from the first line of the sentence she said,
" i am sorry for this please forgive me and forget about what i did to you because is not my wish to harm you.
before i make this to you I've think and think over looking for the process to express my love to you but I lost .
Thats why I used this opportunity to introduce my self to you My name is Aisha and I love you much and more i go deeper In your love i dn't know how to explain how i feel with your love
Mr Really your love Arrest me and I've surrender my heart to you ,
i hope I will get the space to locate in your honest heart..
please i am waiting for your reply soon dn't take long without replying me with your interested letter,
it can hurt me much if I got it opposite to what i hope",
she just ends here...
I was about to be fainted I just stretched on my bed thinking and reminding again and again is this love or wicketness?
I just bringout my phone and write down the Issue to my nairalanders friends looking for the solution from you...
Re: Is This Love Or Wickedness by CoolFreeday(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have come to realised that if someone is meant for you, you don't struggle to get that person n once you're together, it will be like you guys have known each other for years.
Re: Is This Love Or Wickedness by Rapmaestro(m): 2:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Of all things... Slapping

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Makeup Transformations Top 60 / 500 Million Dollars Cash Prize OR A Sure Pass To Heaven / See C. V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.