Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory (1834 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Davido And Duncan Mighty Pictured In Rivers Shooting Music Video / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by ipreach: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
This year is indeed going to be surprises because the due never miss the programme.

Is this a sign that Timaya and Duncan Mighty are now born again?

Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by poksmahn(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2017
where is the pic of them in the church?? tomorrow they will now start singing about nyash

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by stexsy(m): 12:33am On Jan 20, 2017
So Duncan mighty dressed like that to a church programme....
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Aubrey1(m): 12:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Where is the picture of Timaya and Duncan Mighty inside the church ??
Why would Duncan Mighty wear a sleeveless clothe to church??
Mr man......you're lying!
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by speaktome(m): 2:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Ribamabrakaya-sundabrakatalee!!!

In the spirit already....

Though I no see anything that tells me that they are in the church cool shocked shocked

May God touch their souls... Amen!

#MySignatureMyBusiness
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by NegeduGrace(f): 5:43am On Jan 20, 2017
poksmahn:
where is the pic of them in the church?? tomorrow they will now start singing about nyash
one thing is to sin,another is to acknowledged you have sinned,that's why we have a merciful God..God first now n always!
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
one thing is to sin,another is to acknowledged you have sinned,that's why we have a merciful God..God first now n always!
so for you its right to keep repeating a particular sin and begging for forgivenesshmmm
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by NegeduGrace(f): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

so for you its right to keep repeating a particular sin and begging for forgivenesshmmm
keep judging..as if u haven't repeated a particular sin yourself,,so they should not come into the presence of God because they re sinners abi?did jesus tell you he is looking for saints? God can change anyone @anytime so stop judging
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
keep judging..as if u haven't repeated a particular sin yourself,,so they should not come into the presence of God because they re sinners abi?did jesus tell you he is looking for saints? God can change anyone @anytime so stop judging
Did Jesus ask you to repeat sin?
People are living worldly life your talking for em here. am sure you share similar attributes with them that's why you defend them. A timaya that has baby mama is going to church to sing.NAwA ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by NegeduGrace(f): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Did Jesus ask you to repeat sin?
People are living worldly life your talking for em here. am sure you share similar attributes with them that's why you defend them. A timaya that has baby mama is going to church to sing.NAwA ooo
are you free from sin yourself? you can't just hide behind your phone keypad n start painting yourself being purged of all unrighteousness..mind you am not defending anyone but I won't judge anyone,that same God who he is sinning against can decide to use him in the future n u can say whatever u want about me..it doesn't change the fact that u a casting a stone whereas u know u have committed lots of sin..is people like you that drives away people who wants to turn to God from their worldly life from his presence with your judgemental attitude..leave God to decide the rest
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
are you free from sin yourself? you can't just hide behind your phone keypad n start painting yourself being purged of all unrighteousness..mind you am not defending anyone but I won't judge anyone,that same God who he is sinning against can decide to use him in the future n u can say whatever u want about me..it doesn't change the fact that u a casting a stone whereas u know u have committed lots of sin..is people like you that drives away people who wants to turn to God from their worldly life from his presence with your judgemental attitude..leave God to decide the rest
Am not a hypocrite . The point i want you to understand is Light and darkness do not mix. There are major and minor sins.
This guys dont mean what they say all is for showbiz. They don't care about religion.If not many things they engage in is huge sin.
You have to understand there is a difference between faith and religion.
Many people have religion and lack faith that's why you see so much wrongs in this partnof the world.
Look at the atheist in Europe and america,they are progressing cos they have faith but we are here deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 20, 2017
so...everybody needs Jesus..celebrities are not left out
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by NegeduGrace(f): 6:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Am not a hypocrite . The point i want you to understand is Light and darkness do not mix. There are major and minor sins.
This guys dont mean what they say all is for showbiz. They don't care about religion.If not many things they engage in is huge sin.
You have to understand there is a difference between faith and religion.
Many people have religion and lack faith that's why you see so much wrongs in this partnof the world.
Look at the atheist in Europe and america,they are progressing cos they have faith but we are here deceiving ourselves
I understand you..the best thing to do as a child of God is to pray for them to see n receive total Salvation..without people like them which soul do you want to win?they have gone too far n it's only God that can redeem them..
Re: Photos: Timaya And Duncan Mighty At Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 20, 2017
NegeduGrace:
I understand you..the best thing to do as a child of God is to pray for them to see n receive total Salvation..without people like them which soul do you want to win?they have gone too far n it's only God that can redeem them..
okay ma...

(1) (Reply)

Hottest Gay Men Celebrities / Details Of Igbo Billionaire Chris Ubah's Daughters Wedding In Abuja / Lady Shares Beautiful Photos Her Mum Who Met Her Soulmate At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.