Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Importance Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Importance Of MMM (1044 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Importance Of MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 12:59am On Jan 20, 2017
pls don't mind my spellings and grammar

i no seun wont post this on front page

MMM is a ponzi scheme - i know

MMM does not have central account - i know

your mmm is like ur local osu osu you know, but it is done through the internet and require bank transactions.

why is the govt and media so much against MMM, do you know how many people has paid bill and debt through MMM, and how it has led people towards financial freedom.

do you no how hard ur country is (nigeria). how frustrating ur government is?. this is the time Nigerians need MMM. China banned MMM do u no how healthy their economy is? some people use MMM to sustain themselves to get extra cash and pay bills, ur gvt holds workers salaries and in addition of d economic hardship. MMM was their rescue. if nigeria had a better economy MMM wont be an issue.

government should face their business likewise the media. their are so many issues to fix in nigeria mmm is not a governmental or media problem. MMM is not the only ponzi scheme in dis country
LET GO OF MMM.
Re: The Importance Of MMM by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 20, 2017
There's no conspiracy to bring MMM down,its just a failure simple.
I know you have lost a sum,just work harder and invest in tangible things not fraud or mirage scams.

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 1:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:
There's no conspiracy to bring MMM down,its just a failure simple.
I know you have lost a sum,just work harder and invest in tangible things not fraud or mirage scams.
mmm is not a fraud neither scam
Re: The Importance Of MMM by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 20, 2017
nkemjacob2:
Then why did it failnin such a short time.??
Elucidate Extensively
Re: The Importance Of MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

Then why did it failnin such a short time.??
Elucidate Extensively
it was'nt falling your gvt and media are working against mmm despite dey no how it works..mmm is active in other country and have spent longer time more than wht we re experiencing in nigeria.
Re: The Importance Of MMM by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2017
nkemjacob2:
it was'nt falling your gvt and media are working against mmm despite dey no how it works..mmm is active in other country and have spent longer time more than wht we re experiencing in nigeria.
MMM failed cos its not a sustainable scheme.
Why did they shut down December??They were the ones that intentionally killed it with their own hands.

2 Likes

Re: The Importance Of MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 1:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Justdulla:

MMM failed cos its not a sustainable scheme.
Why did they shut down December??They were the ones that intentionally killed it with their own hands.
if dey shut down December why did dey come back January if truly dey fraud. ur media and gvt are poisoning people mind not to invest... dey shud simply stay clear of mmm. is not the only ponzi scheme in dis country
Re: The Importance Of MMM by tizzdi(m): 1:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Pls who have heard of doublecash
Re: The Importance Of MMM by damiz(m): 2:43am On Jan 20, 2017
nkemjacob2:
So what is MMM

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of MMM by kelvino41: 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
tizzdi:
Pls who have heard of doublecash

[B] doublecash.me[/b] I heard about it today
Re: The Importance Of MMM by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
just hear ur self, do u know how many people dat cant access their money ehn?, do u knw how much guilders made without contributing nothing into the system. the govt and media have not done anything to MMM -mmm always look for someone to blame to fool pple like u. The scheme is not sustainable and a scam. efcc did not arrest Chuddy and co. so bros go siddon

1 Like

Re: The Importance Of MMM by teedawson: 1:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: The Importance Of MMM by nkemjacob2(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2017
ednut1:
just hear ur self, do u know how many people dat cant access their money ehn?, do u knw how much guilders made without contributing nothing into the system. the govt and media have not done anything to MMM -mmm always look for someone to blame to fool pple like u. The scheme is not sustainable and a scam. efcc did not arrest Chuddy and co. so bros go siddon
is mmm d only ponzi scheme in nigeria, why re dey trending all over d news, blogs, television etc.

(1) (Reply)

/ Join The Pros In Trading The Market / Register With Wema Alat Online Banking To Start Earning Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.