Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,852 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) (43053 Views)

Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife / Donald Trump Kisses His Wife, Melania At His Inauguration (Photos) / AM News: 6 Pictures Of 'inside Trump's Presidential Jet' [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Sai BaBa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2017
Adesiji77:
Well done Explorers. Following bumper to bumper wink

Thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ichommy(m): 10:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:
'I promise you, I will work so hard,' the president-elect told the crowd in his pre-inaugural speech at the end of the concert

I hope So.

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Explorers:

Thanks bro.
Wehdonesah. I hope we get to see live images of the inauguration.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by osymerga(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
What time is the main event kicking off? I mean the Nigerian time?
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damn he's so scared of his own citizens

I don't blame him, Americans hate him

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by intercom: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
woa, this is beautiful, instructions with time limit, unlike nija NO ENTERING---till eternity

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by harffie(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
I have a feeling Trump might turn out to be a better President than Obama.....but who cares anyway... smiley

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Plus234(m): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
OFFICIAL336:
Bad news for the terrorists and their apologists, the Zombies and their Afonjas.

Congrat to all lovers of peace world wide. RIP to the terrorists.

don't take it personal, every good thinking human being love peace and progress

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by MOSTEC(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
I see ISIS taking over these inauguration
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by idupaul: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
The level of security is essential especially the way Satanist and terrorist sympathizers are mad about this God given victory for mankind

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
All that matters except terrorist and their sponsors/sympathizers have been invited

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow! Today is the day all Nigerian niggas will be booted out of God's own country courtesy of the second most powerful albino in da whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
God knows i love this country soo much
So orderly
So neat
Such Professionalism
Rich Individualism

God please help my country Nigeria. Please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by idupaul: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
MOSTEC:
I see ISIS taking over these inauguration

Isis won't Try that when the grand patron of ISIS will be there in person

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Today all the sunnists here in naija and saudi shall know no sleep grin

3 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Geonigga(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by emmasege: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is one of the times and events one wishes he were an American.

God lead President Trump and bless the United States of America, God's own country and a covenant ally of Israel.

4 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Glory Lasts Forever!!!
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
world no.1 country...see packaging

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Plus234:

don't take it personal, every good thinking human being love peace and progress
grin sunnist spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
There was a guy here that said President Trump won't be inaugurated today and also today is the end of the world? Please who is that guy again? I need to tell the mofo how miserable and a big shame to the woman that cried for him during birth.

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Onopa(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Obama the racist president is finally gone

Thank God

Welcome Trump
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Its 6pm right?
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Des5(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
You did a nice job, thank you @explorer

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by tens4real(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
Make America great again.... Hetaz can go to hell....

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
This is called system. System is a place or country where things work and not as dirty as nigeria grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:
Damn he's so scared of his own citizens

I don't blame him, Americans hate him
. The security measures is not because he is scared but because at the moment, that's the biggest fish in America and by extension, the world.

2 Likes

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
When Obama (black man) entered those white people were crying that he's anty-christ now the same black man is about leaving office for their brother trump (white-man) to assume now they are crying. chaiii. life is so ironic

1 Like

Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
SAINTHUD:
. The security measures is not because he is scared but because at the moment, that's the biggest fish in America and by extension, the world.

So why his so different than previous inaugurations?
Re: Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) by SAINTHUD(m): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
kalindaminda:

So why his so different than previous inaugurations?
it's not different, it's the standard system. He is the president of AMERICA for f**ks sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) / Russia Offered Surrender Terms By The West After Humiliating Kherson Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.