Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration (24719 Views)

2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror / President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by neolboy(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan

January 20th 2017

Dear Donald J. Trump ,

By the grace of God, President of the United States of America.

As the United States of America opens a new chapter today, many around the world, myself inclusive, are optimistic that the success you have achieved in your career as one of the world's foremost entrepreneurs will be translated to your life as a public servant and custodian of the trust of the American people.

For over four decades, you have consistently created wealth and opportunities for yourself, your family, your country and its citizens.

The city of New York, host to the United Nations Headquarters, thus the world's most prominent city, bears the hallmark of your signature through your real estate developments.

You have also left your footprints in politics, media, education, sports, entertainment and the arts.
From this backdrop, I am very hopeful that the United States of America and indeed the rest of the world will be witnessing great, worthy and positive frontiers under the Trump Presidency.

I congratulate you, the 45th President of the United States, as you begin your tenure today. I pray that God will bless your tenure and enable you actualize your vision and commitment to building a better and more secured America and the world.

Let me seize this opportunity to express my hope and desire that your administration will work with Africa to help her people realize their achievable great future and harness the God given potential domiciled in the land and people of Africa from Cairo to Cape Town.

May God bless the United States of America. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and may God bless the world.

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
Chairman of the Goodluck Jonathan Foundation.

Source: culled from his facebook timeline.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1380536785330025&id=105479482835768&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1380536785330025%3Atl_objid.1380536785330025%3Athid.105479482835768%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-7921523953243705515&__tn__=%2As

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by cephaswizzy(m): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Godluck my man

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by NegeduGrace(f): 6:31am On Jan 20, 2017
sir since you left..mai no talk

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by eleojo23: 6:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Correct GEJ.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by information1: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2017

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by neolboy(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2017
more comments from his facebook timeline

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Flexherbal(m): 6:41am On Jan 20, 2017
It is a good thing to rejoice with those that are rejoicing .

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by opethom(m): 6:48am On Jan 20, 2017
God bless GEJ

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Funlordjnr: 7:05am On Jan 20, 2017
Trump no even send the drunk mumu! cheesy

Make I wait see which of either the "Ipob bastards or our oil _morons" go quote me 1st to complain about why I yab their hero of corruption!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by veekid(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2017
Thought he was invited? #blatantlie

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Histrings08(m): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2017
Bless you sir..

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Agimor(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2017
Where in the post did he say stealing is not corruption, IPOB and lie sha.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by midol: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Trump no even send the drunk mumu! cheesy

Make I wait see which of either the "Ipob bastards or our oil _morons" go quote me 1st to complain about why I yab their hero of corruption!

We yoruba muslims agree with you.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
If only this man knows how much Trump despises him, he'll just keep shut.

Mumu. He thinks he's still relevant.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Elkay3: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Has the inauguration started already? Or is this a preparatory notes to be delivered at the ceremony?

Who do I even believe now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Anytime I see your moniker I always think you're trying to pass a message across about yourself telling us "me dull".

I wonder how much you spend on data everyday only to come and shout "we Yoruba Muslims".

You sure sound like a broken record. Please prove me right once more...

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by midol: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

Anytime I see your moniker I always think you're trying to pass a message across about yourself telling us "me dull".

I wonder how much you spend on data everyday only to come and shout "we Yoruba Muslims".

Sorry for the pain my yoruba muslim brother but the truth must be said. Insha Allah!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by neolboy(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Elkay3:
Has the inauguration started already? Or is this a preparatory notes to be delivered at the ceremony?

Who do I even believe now?

The inaguaration is today so this is a congratulatory message to Donald Trump

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

Sorry for the pain my yoruba muslim brother but the truth must be said. Insha Allah!

@bolded cheesy cheesy

Thanks for proving me right. grin

36 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Luckylife(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Great man !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by najoke: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2017
midol:

We frustrated osu ipod zombie jews agree more. ..no be we make Trump president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Thechapterz: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Ioannes:

I pray he continue posting it till 2050, may God give him the strenght to be useless and waste his worthless life on nairaland impersonating the tribe he hates so much.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by lonelydora: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2017
Write ke? Thought he was invited. I was waiting to see him live in White House.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Why not go and say it in person.

Shebi they invited him.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by CXLVII: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Trying to be relevant at all cost!

Person wey Trump no sabi!

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Quintessential leader in Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. The true reflection of a democratic hero.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Atiku2019: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
I Thought he was invited?

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by QuotaSystem: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Why did he not congratulate him personally since we were told he was invited grin? Only zombie wailers believe that an expired thief like Jonathan has any relevance in Nigerian politics, talkless of American politics.

Trump can be silly but not daft enough to start his Presidency by hobnobbing with fantastically corrupt ex presidents.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one.. You're way up.. The Peace that you kept is a major key.. Kudos to you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Abbeyme: 8:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Jona doing his thing
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration by Elle277(f): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN) / Soludo Calls For Unconditional Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Offers To Be His Surety / CBN: Cardoso, Deputy-Governors take oath of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.