Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi (1266 Views)

Have You Been Hacked? Do You Need Help? Let's Talk About Using Strong Passwords / How To Install Linux On Raspberry Pi / Lets Talk About: Quick Ways To Speed Up Your Slow PC Running Windows 7, 8, Or 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi by SirKriz(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2017
Raspberry Pi is a mini single-board computer developed by the Raspberry Pi foundation. The Raspberry Pi, often called the R-Pi, is widely distributed by Element 14 in the UK. The good news is you do not need to travel that far to get the Raspberry Pi, you can get it at CcHub, Yaba CcHub or Hub360
The R-Pi perform similar functions as a normal computer would once you have all the right peripherals. Whether it is browsing the web, creating an office document, powering the mutlimedia centre of your home, or even taking a selfie trust the Raspberry Pi to handle it. That is not all, the R-Pi can be used to do some really cool projects involving automation, operate sensors, robotics and a lot more. Visit www.raspberrypi.org to see awesome things you can do with Raspberry Pi.

Re: Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi by Ups01(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2017
Bro, @SirKriz i need a R-Pi board, how can i get one?
Re: Hey! Let's Talk About Raspberry Pi by SirKriz(m): 8:44pm On May 10, 2017
Ups01:
Bro, @SirKriz i need a R-Pi board, how can i get one?

Visit:
Mobile Experience Centre
 294 Herbert Macaulay Way, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos Co-Creation Hub-CcHub (Ground Floor)

Check for Contact Info here:
http://cchubnigeria.com/rpi/

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Given A Bizarre Result Like This By Facebook App (en.testony.com) / I Damaged My System Doing A Disk Cleanup. Somebody Help Me. / Use Saitek X56 Games For Pc And Mac For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.