Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony (1119 Views)

Michelle Obama Reveals Why She Stopped Smiling At Trump’s Inauguration / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Donald Trump’s Inauguration Invitation Card + Full Timetable Of Events. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Kamanuozuzu: 9:03am On Jan 20, 2017
When you report like CNN this is what you get .

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by plainol(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2017
I just have this feeling that Trump and Buhari belong to the same Society. They think and behave the same way.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Ten12(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2017
trump my guy...cnn a very biased media house of the old establishment,, same thing I will do to channels tv once I become the president

8 Likes

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by plainol(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2017
I just have this feeling that Trump and Buhari belong to the same Society. They think and behave the same way.

Like AIT, LIKE CNN.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2017
Nice move.
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Blizzy9ja: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2017
Let the party begin
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by cephaswizzy(m): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2017
CNN, the NTA of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by midol: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Counterfeit News Network- CNN

3 Likes

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by dingbang(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Ph
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by chriskosherbal(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2017
Really CNN of all .....this is serious ooooo
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by gbegemaster(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Not nice. Not proffesional
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by madridguy(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2017
grin
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by general111(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2017
If you actually followed CNN during the elections,you won't blame trump for his decision.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Rapwiz(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2017
Ewoo cheesy
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by OLADD: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2017
plainol:

Like AIT, LIKE CNN.

That's not true. It was obvious that CNN was biased pre and post the US elections. Their choice of words, news lines and selective interviews (with in-house correspondents and political analysts), were too hostile to Trump's presidency. Even the election polls were carefully crafted to aid Hilary Clinton's electoral success.

On the other hand, AIT despite been accused of spreading "hate speech" against Buhari, still gave a level playing ground to both PDP and APC.

Imagine CNN giving Donald Trump a 49% approval rating few days to his oath of office. CNN is just disgusting.

That said, I think Donald Trump shouldn't have banned them outright.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2017
When you see the signs of the end time like this one, prepare because THE END IS NEAR.
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by TheGreatIYANU: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
They deserve it and more. As a Media organization, especially one as widely viewed as CNN, you don't take partisanship to your viewers. These guys not only brought it to us, they stuck it in our faces like we all had no choice than accept Trump is trash. They deserve this treatment and if I were Trump, I will start a Defamation Bill.

CNN became so irritating, I could not stand watching them for more than 5 minutes. For the first time in my life, I started watching Africa Magic and Aljazeera.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by uboma(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2017
general111:
If you actually followed CNN during the elections,you won't blame trump for his decision.

Very true.

CNN was very critical in a negative way about President Donald Trump during the build up to the US elections.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by OFFICIAL336: 11:57am On Jan 20, 2017
I can't remember the last time I watch CNN. I don't believe them again.
I only watch Aljazeera. Very more professional than CNN.
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by lokoloko84(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
How are we sure this news is true?
Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by Adminisher: 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
plainol:
They are very different . Buhari knows Government and governance. He has been holding public office in Nigeria since he was in his thirties. Trump has never, ever done anything in Government except buy New York politicians and donate to campaigns.
I am always surprised when people see similarities in the two people. None.
Buhari is more like Eisenhower.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by lokoloko84(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

They are very different . Buhari knows Government and governance. He has been holding public office in Nigeria since he was in his thirties. Trump has never, ever done anything in Government except buy New York politicians and donate to campaigns.
Eisenhower indeed!Buhari,a tribal and religious bigot who is incompetent and has increased the poverty of the populace.
No power, high inflation,No jobs and poor economic policies.
If some citizens were demanding him to bring back corruption, then buhari is a disgrace.
If the current state of the country connates governance, then some thing is wrong with the mentality of some nigerans.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by cstr55: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

See your mouth like eisenhower. angry
Desecrating the memory of one of the greatest american leaders in history with the buhari trash.

1 Like

Re: CNN Barred From Covering Trump's Inauguration Ceremony by bonechamberlain(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adminisher:

Na wa o, Eisenhower!! Haba. You are insulting that great man by comparing him with buhari.
Pls put sentiments aside.

(1) (Reply)

News Breaking: North Korean Missile Has Landed In Japanese Water / Coup Inn Zimbabwe?: Mugabe About To Be Ousted By His Own Army(photos) / Robert Gabriel Mugabe - Academic Qualifications And Academic Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.