Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

To My Fellow Marvonians. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To My Fellow Marvonians. (447 Views)

My Fellow Nairalanders What Does Anybody Know About Unstoppable Funds / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, I Need Donation Of $5 Worth Of Bitcoin / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Fellow Marvonians. by obicute007(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2017
A good friend does not only stand by his friend at good times only but at bad time also.

People smiled their ways to and fro bank ATMs when mavros where coming those days that MMM was vibrant I wonder why they can't stand by him in his time of challenges?

Those who are now deserting MMM by not paying, how can you look at him in the face when he comes out gallant? You better look before you leap.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Marvonians. by gbegemaster(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Bop, the ship is sinking oh. You can't be forming the Captain leaves the ship last. Mr. MMM loyalist, escape for your life.

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Marvonians. by SweetJoystick(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Smh you must be a guider for you to spew this trash.... let your family members join the scheme and you provide help to yourselves

(1) (Reply)

Smes Funding Provided ....just Go For It / Let Us Work To Gether And Make A Different / Bar And Restaurant Space @ Lokogoma, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.