Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp (10486 Views)

Gunmen Invade Idps Camp In Benue, Kill 7 / Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by ikombe: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2017
oscaruzie:

if dem sentence you for each sin you don commit...you know nah...
My sins has never involved the life of a citizen undecided

I dey suspect say na u dey sell the bags wey dem dey steal angry
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by oscaruzie(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2017
ikombe:
My sins has never involved the life of a citizen undecided

I dey suspect say na u dey sell the bags wey dem dey steal angry

1 bag of rice = 1 life abi? issokay...
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by ikombe: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
oscaruzie:

1 bag of rice = 1 life abi? issokay...

1 Like

Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by sekundosekundo: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2017
slawomir:
I was about to wonder on the authenticity of this allegation but when I saw the name ABACHA. Hmmmmm.

After

Babangida

Another

Criminal

Has

Arrived

1 Like

Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by wristbangle: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2017
For peace to reign, some evil people need to die.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by PecE2Make: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2017
Later someone will come here and tell me that Muslims are Christians.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by deolu2000(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Somebody can not play with you ppl again abi?
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by ZTEN(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na wa for una ooo, e reach #1M cry
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by ZTEN(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quotewonderapp[/quote]

Abeg make we relate jare, e sure?
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by paskyboy: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nothing works in naija
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
300x18000=5.4million naira Mmmmh issokay
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by brojoshua: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
If post is true then that is corrupt and crimes against humanity. Let him pay for his crimes
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by brojoshua: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
If post is true then that is corrupt and crimes against humanity. Let him pay for his crimes. And serious crimes are performed many unpatriotic citizens but the arm of justice deal with them as it is right and good, even the crimes committed by the leaders
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by DonCortino: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
He is an APC politician! The change mantras. cheesy
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by samsam2019: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
And you'll see dark mark in frot of the idiots head ooo. They will say their praying to Thier god while commuting evil

1 Like

Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by lonelydora: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
deebsman1:
Another classic example of how corruption and indiscipline have eat deep into our system,instead we focus on some few guys at d top,while what the other guys are doing down the ladder are so enormous.

I have been saying it, civil servants and bankers are more corrupt than politicians.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by alaskido(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
What is the work of the Nigerian police if EFCC is arresting a man for stealing 300 bags of rice. Very soon they will arrest husband and wife fighting, cases of rape, etc.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by bizhop01: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
HE WHAT TO FEED CHIBOK GIRLS
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by orisa37: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerian Air force bombed IDP Camy mistake.Bokoharam rebombed same IDP Camp. And now one son of a beast ne thief-politician has disappeared with 300 bags of Rice? What a Hell? That Thief and The Rest of them that have been stealing in that Camp are in either Niger or Chad Republics.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by Idomapikin: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lai Mohammed will blaim GEJ for this
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by oscaruzie(m): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=ikombe post=52970013][/quote]

mtchew...boring lame f*ck... undecided
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by abnsugbe: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cope1:
Believe me when I say we need re-orientation in this country. Hw can a caretaker chairman be this cruel to those he is expected to serve . I now strongly concur with sheik Gunmi when he said the problem of the north is the northerners. Big shame on that chairman

hahahahah..they will attack u for this post..Leave matter for them,so far na fellow muslim steal am,no problem....
But if such thing got stolen by an Infidel,na Haram naaaaaa.
Re: Borno: Councilor Disappears With 300 Bags Of Rice From Idps Camp by Cope1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
abnsugbe:

hahahahah..they will attack u for this post..Leave matter for them,so far na fellow muslim steal am,no problem....
But if such thing got stolen by an Infidel,na Haram naaaaaa.
The way those guys dey think dey very disturbing. Hunger kuku no get religion so make them dey protect and support am at their detriment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Is One Of Nigeria’s Most Peaceful States, Says Smith, PSC Chairman / See The Face-me I Face-you Ajumobi Apartment Sahara Reporters Called Mansion / Clement Agba: We Got $26.94 Billion Development Assistance In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.