Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Free Courses In Bag Making - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Courses In Bag Making (492 Views)

I Need Large Snails In Bag. If You Can Supply, Pls Let Me Know. I’m In Phc / Youth Empowerment Training And Funding Program In Bag Making / Youth Empowerment Training And Funding Program In Bag Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Courses In Bag Making by rohitichiani: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2017
Do you already know how to sew?

Do you have an eye for details?

Are you intelligent?

Are you innovative?

Do you love to challenge status quo?

If your answer is YES, then a bag making company in LAGOS Nigeria is organizing a bag making course for free and the best students will be offered automatic employment to join the company's design and creative team located in Anthony Maryland, LAGOS Mainland.

If you are between the ages of 15yrs and 25yrs please forward your resume to chingolani6@yahoo.com on or before the 30th of Jan 2017

Courses start in February 2017

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Urgently Needed In A Multi National Company In Lagos / Urgent Vacancies In Lagos & Abuja!!! Sales Manager - (Airtime) / Maths Teacher Vacancy In Ijede Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.