Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. (1498 Views)

Interior Decorators In Victoria Island,lekki And Ajah / Interior Decorators In Victoria Island Lekki And Ajah / Interior Decorators In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by InteriorDeco(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2017
7, general hospital road, gbagada....08056152009
,09094909136, 070874339071.
What most of us don’t understand is that interior design takes a very keen and knowledgeable eye. We may be out shopping and see something we love, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it will look perfect in our home. Interior designers understand how color, lighting, room size, scale, and placement all affect how items look in a room and dictates whether they will make or break a room design.

There are a lot of common mistakes that almost everyone makes when designing their interiors. Here we look at the 5 most common mistakes and how to avoid making them:

1.Buy Fabrics and Textiles First
2.Scale in Interior Design
3.Arrangement of Accessories and Collections
4.Shop Around and Budget Before Buying
5.Ask for Help and Interior Design Advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by smktechnology: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
Company has eliminated purpose to provide the client unique design strategy structure to meet up with his need. They have well qualified staff who already provide in various places like in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida etc. Organization believe in visibility and equal rights deal between client and company. Visit: - http://www.7wdinteriordesign.com
Re: Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by sleekies: 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello,
I am so happy and excited knowing that your kind of interior decorators still exist in Lagos who are more reliable and qualified.If every decorators in nairaland can upgrade the level of their profession to this level, i know for sure Nigerians will not lack a good taste of fitting good interiors into their homes, thank you and god bless you.
Re: Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by makesaloon: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hi Teriba,
I am sorry I underestimated the standard of your company... I got your number from my wife, ladies can be funny sometimes, I thought she just want to sell your company. Good job on the color scheming and all the lights around the down flat , you did a great job also at the saloon,well done.
Re: Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by InteriorDeco(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
InteriorDeco:
What most of us don’t understand is that interior design takes a very keen and knowledgeable eye. We may be out shopping and see something we love, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it will look perfect in our home. Interior designers understand how color, lighting, room size, scale, and placement all affect how items look in a room and dictates whether they will make or break a room design.

There are a lot of common mistakes that almost everyone makes when designing their interiors. Here we look at the 5 most common mistakes and how to avoid making them:

1.Buy Fabrics and Textiles First
2.Scale in Interior Design
3.Arrangement of Accessories and Collections
4.Shop Around and Budget Before Buying
5.Ask for Help and Interior Design Advice

Re: Interior Decorators In Lekki, Victoria Island And Ajah. by InteriorDeco(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Our Made in Nigeria Fashion Collection / Good Quality Replica Rolex Submariner Watch / What Makes A Bad Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.