Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Earn Simply With Your Android Phone And No Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Simply With Your Android Phone And No Investment (491 Views)

Free N5,000 Every Friday - No Investment, No Schemes! / How To Earn Money Online - No Investment / We Simply Can't Allow The Naira To Float - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Simply With Your Android Phone And No Investment by Dynamiceagle(f): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Good Morning, almost everyone has an android phone, but do you know you can earn with even the cheapest android phone, use the time for pinging, chatting, viewing irrelevant things to earn to your Nigeria bank account with no investment (i mean ZERO investment), do you know that the founder of facebook earn for every advert on his site, even Seun is paid for every advert on Nairaland, bloggers need you to visit their site because that's how they earn.
You too can use this opportunity to earn, it simple, easy and convenient, all you need is download the app on your android phone, install the app, register, visit the app at least once a day to view adverts, and been paid for every advert you view, as easy as ABC.......

Show your interest, more details coming soon.............
NB: zero investment, you don't pay money to anybody.

see you at the top...............

Re: Earn Simply With Your Android Phone And No Investment by Dynamiceagle(f): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
EARN CONNECT AND ADVERTISE ON LINK,
Earn money, Connect to sponsors, or Advertise your brand on links.
When joining please connect to me as your UPLINK by using my Ref. Code "AA0268" as your UPLINK.
You can download Links from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lMwoPFtDxqTWx5UE5CM3RvdTg https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9lMwoPFtDxqTWx5UE5CM3RvdTg

for questions, drop your emails or whatsapp number, i'll explain better

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Writer / Legitimate Online Money Making Avenue / Hair Products Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.