Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Perform This Task And Get Loads Of Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Perform This Task And Get Loads Of Airtime (485 Views)

See How To Convert Low Credit Balance To Huge Amount Of Airtime On Airtel / Gtbank Now Giving Out Free 1000naira Worth Of Airtime. Get Yours / Gtbank Is Giving Out 10000naira Worth Of Airtime For Free. Get Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perform This Task And Get Loads Of Airtime by Blazingprecious(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
There is a contest named Mr Gosocialite going on in a new social media called Gosocial and I am currently participating in the contest and need to get the most LIKES on my picture to enable me win the contest.

Now here is how to get the free airtime, if you LIKE my picture and get 4 other people to LIKE also, you will get free N100 airtime reward instantly from me.

You can repeat this process to get another 100naira airtime by getting 5 more people to LIKE the picture. Keep getting 5 LIKES and you will keep getting N100 airtime which means 5 LIKES = N100 free recharge cards.

I am ready to pay all those who likes my picture on the gosocial with his friends he referred

Kindly see how to get the free recharge cards By CLICKING HERE

(1) (Reply)

Do You know What Your Phone Says About You? / Hot!! Get Free N200 Airtime Fom Etisalat Network By Complete Quick Survey / Infinix Hot 2 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.