Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed (6237 Views)

Let Me See How Critical People Can Think,let's See Who Can This Simple Equation / Wow!!!! People Can Be Creative. Can You Imagine This Write Up! / This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Mostly in Africa people a being paraded when they are caught stocked in bed together, many people believed when things like this happen that charm must be involved but here are the real reason, it called
"Peniis Captivus"

Penis captivus happens when a man’s penis gets “stuck” in a woman’s vagina.How does it happen?One possible explanation involves anatomy.During intercourse, a man’s erect penis is filled with blood. When a woman has an orgasm, her pelvic muscles go through a series of contractions. Sometimes, the contractions cause the vaginal walls to clamp down on the penis, making it difficult for the man to withdraw.Usually, penis captivus happens for a few seconds or minutes. Once the woman finishes with her orgasm, her contractions stop. After the man ejaculates, blood leaves his penis and he loses his erection. At that point, he should be able to withdraw his penis from her vagina.Fortunately, penis captivus is quite rare in humans. There have been some documented cases in which couples have needed medical attention, but most of the time, the situation resolves on its own within a few minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2017
Only juju can make 2 people get stuck in bed

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2017
coolesmile:

You seeing the fact and you still doubting, why do people believe so much in juju

10 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 20, 2017
obinna58:

You seeing the fact and you still doubting, why do people believe so much in juju

forget all those "facts". Only juju makes it happen. it's not ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
coolesmile:
forget all those "facts". Only juju makes it happen. it's not ordinary.

10 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Stop this rubbish explanation, there's nothing like captivus for humans.

If the thing join together na juju cause am. grin

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Kondomatic(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
obinna58:

Facts?

Which facts?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by okonja(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op, Is your brain paining you ni? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by seguun(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
How come it only happens at least in Africa during adultery or fornicating process?. Then after an "appeasement" to a particular person, they are then separated.

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
seguun:
How come it only happens at least in Africa during adultery or fornicating process?. Then after an "appeasement" to a particular person, they are then separated.

Thank you.

How come it doesn't happen to regular couples or unmarried young boys and girls fooling around?

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by seguun(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Activa:

Thank you.

How come it doesn't happen to regular couples or unmarried young boys and fooling around?

Help me ask o!
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Badge1: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
MAGUN CAPTIVUS! tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by refiner(f): 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2017
Op is on point! grin

Tho I didn't read it... lipsrsealed
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

It happens all around the world, Africa makes mockery of those that were caught in action, the truth is that things like this ain't supposed to be exposed to the public for safety reasons, any form of appeasement has nothing to do with peniis captivus remedy like I said its releases itself after some seconds or minutes cos no one can endure the pain if tries forcing it out

Juju simply has nothing to do with this

If only mod can move this topic to fp

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2017
Activa:

Thank you.

How come it doesn't happen to regular couples or unmarried young boys and fooling around?

Peniis captivus rarely occur and the unfortunate one's that experienced it and managed to get separated mostly find it very difficult telling even the trusted ones, raising alarm in that situation which mostly happen to fearful or should I say uneducated ones may lead to mockery, disgrace and displayed publicly especially when they are not couple.

Peniis captivus can happen to anyone but those who encountered it and manage their way out are likely to keep mouth shut cos of the unknown.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 2:16am On Jan 21, 2017
okonja:
Op, Is your brain paining you ni? undecided
Rather face problems that than running away from it smiley
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by seguun(m): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:

It happens all around the world, Africa makes mockery of those that were caught in action, the truth is that things like this ain't supposed to be exposed to the public for safety reasons, any form of appeasement has nothing to do with peniis captivus remedy like I said its releases itself after some seconds or minutes cos no one can endure the pain if tries forcing it out

Juju simply has nothing to do with this

If only mod can move this topic to fp

I need to first of all understand if you a theist or an atheist. There is no point arguing matters of spirituality with an atheist. However I need to answer the point you have raised.

You see, when a spell is cast on an individual, the sickness or affliction doesn't have to be one that is unknown to science...So in essence, I'm not disputing the name or the nature of the phenomena...my point basically is, here in Africa, penis captivus is mainly used to punish unfaithful partners.

Then if you want to dispute me you can bring forth some instances where penis captivus happened to legally married people here in Africa. But I can conveniently bring you torns of adultery cases. And if you say people mostly keep shut when it happens to them...I ask! How come married couples who have less reasons to be embarrassed are the ones that keep quiet and those the unfaithful ones who will mostly be shamed are the ones who shout out?

Even if the remedy is that it releases itself much later, the objective is already achieved which is public embarrassment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by jericco1(m): 2:34am On Jan 21, 2017
coolesmile:
you think?...
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 2:58am On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

I need to first of all understand if you a theist or an atheist. There is no point arguing matters of spirituality with an atheist. However I need to answer the point you have raised.

You see, when a spell is casted on an individual, the sickness or affliction doesn't have to be one that is unknown to science...So in essence, I'm not disputing the name or the nature of the phenomena...my point basically is, here in Africa, penis captivus is mainly used to punish unfaithful partners.

Then if you want to dispute me you can bring forth some instances where penis captivus happened to legally married people here in Africa. But I can conveniently bring you torns of adultery cases.

Even if the remedy is that it releases itself much later, the objective is already achieved which is public embarrassment.

I'm an atheist
Judging the fact that penis captivus or should I use the word spell is beeing cast to an individual is what I cannot specifically tell u simply because I can't go beyond this topic to prove what u believe wrong.

Note that science is all about finding solution to our problems physically in order to make an easy/perfect world, mostly people caught in that situation are unaware of what they are into, had it been they know and are capable of finding solution to it, do you think they are still gonna be exposed(I don't think so)

Thats why its good facing reality

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by SmartMugu: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
Op is on point! grin

You didn't read it, and you agree with him? Continuuuu.
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 21, 2017
oya na!
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by lepasharon(f): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

It doesn't only happen in Africa during adultery cases.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by laribari(m): 5:00am On Jan 21, 2017
refiner:
Op is on point! grin

Babe you worst grin
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by Opistorincos(m): 5:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Na beta ogbomoso/Kenya juju
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by mykeljosef: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2017
this shit can only happen in Kenya 9/10

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by seguun(m): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2017
obinna58:

I'm an atheist
Judging the fact that penis captivus or should I use the word spell is beeing cast to an individual is what I cannot specifically tell u simply because I can't go beyond this topic to prove what u believe wrong.

Note that science is all about finding solution to our problems physically in order to make an easy/perfect world, mostly people caught in that situation are unaware of what they are into, had it been they know and are capable of finding solution to it, do you think they are still gonna be exposed(I don't think so)

Thats why its good facing reality

Apart from saying you are an atheist, you've not answered my question

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by seguun(m): 5:55am On Jan 21, 2017
lepasharon:

It doesn't only happen in Africa during adultery cases.

Go back to my post and read it again.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

Apart from saying you are an atheist, you've not answered my question
I answered two of questions, thought you should used ur head whileTalking about couple who has less reasons to be embarrassed

penis captivus rarely occur its very difficult for people to fall in such.
Couple found into this situation are kept secret cos they ain't doing any wrong, embarrassing them publicly has nothing to teach rather than destruction

Why is it that those caught are mostly people who are fornicating or adulterers, this set are likely to face consequences of their wrong doing and also made to serve as warning to others who indulge in such act(it clearly shows African mentality)

Even if the remedy is that it releases itself much later, the objective is already achieved which is public embarrassment sure and its only channeled to those who are into formication and adultry.

Like i said penis captivus rarely occur its very difficult for people to fall in such situation
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by obinna58(m): 11:11am On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

It simply stated that Africa mostly parade their victims

So what are u talking about?
Re: Here Are The Real Reason Why People Can Be Glued Together In Bed by lepasharon(f): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
seguun:

Read what again? You claimed it only happens in Africa and it doesn't. In this age of enlightenment, you choose to be so blood ignorant!

Theres nothing supernatural involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB/UME Change Of Institution Process / Gain Admission In To The National Institute Of Hospitality And Tourism / Common English Errors We Make During Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.