Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras (16273 Views)

JAMB: Ekene Franklin Scores Highest In 2019 UTME With 347 / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Army Men To Invigilate Jamb 2017 Cbt Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by flyca: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Many white elephant projects in Nigeria sef. Everybody just looking for means to "chop".

Why didn't they get laptops with webcams the time they procured laptops few years ago?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
THOSE WHO GIVE A Bleep ARE OUT OF bleeps
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Drinokrane: 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
ok

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by mccoy47(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
thought tongue
Look young geh must u bring out ur tongue? undecided

Better..

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by adedehinbo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damfostopper:
those who gives a fvck about jamb went d oda way
stop mocking the dead,that pics was of a police officer who was assassinated in his office
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Damfostopper(m): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
adedehinbo:
stop mocking the dead,that pics was of a police officer who was assassinated in his office
wat is this one saying ....post is about jamb.... n ur quoting me to write Nonnsense.... stop taking weed in the afternoon

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by klassicview: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
We hope the Northern Hausa Fulani's will not still be given admission base on quota system even if they score 5 in the examination.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
Olasco93:
Monies they should have used in standardizing the CBT and other lopholes related to the CBT, they are wasting it on CCTV.
I wonder who advice these people. "No long term plan, no projection into the future, they will just wake up from the Left side of their bed and take decision without proper planning..." It's alarming when I see Academicians who think and behave like those who never pass through the four-walls of a classroom. Wasting our scarce resources on things that are irrelevant, unecessary and unimportant at the present HOUR. What a bismal and sadonic decision from JAMB.
Oga know all...what are they standardizing in CBT when CBT centres are compromising exam integrity? Well if exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE sounds familiar, they are all conducted under CCTV protection. Critic in chief...
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by butanep(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
Pls have they started the registration? Nd wen will it close

Please learn how to read before commenting. The fact you want to make FB doesn't make you ask irrelevant questions.

I wonder how you read your comprehension passage in JAMB, if only you have passed JAMB.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:

Too lazy to read?
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by DNA123(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nalikedis:
Oga know all...what are they standardizing in CBT when CBT centres are compromising exam integrity? Well if exams like SAT, TOEFL, GRE sounds familiar, they are all conducted under CCTV protection. Critic in chief...
Besides, CBT's are business centres, not JAMB properties. the way some people think sha.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Abubakrmusa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ehhhnnn...U don minit
So am gonna sit for ma exam under CCTV's inspection
Yeah no qualm...Ion mean to cheat initially
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by fairlyusedpant: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
thought tongue
your must be an aspiring engrish teacher, please submit your job application letter so that i can employ you in my school chief otutupoyoyo1 grammar school of science and technoloy, as a engrish teacher, i will pay you 500,000 per week cheesycheesycheesy
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by tens4real(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
thought tongue
this geh wicked... .
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Alhkerimu(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
amuijiji:
CCTV
Waste of money.

How would CCTV stop boiz from receiving the answers as sms

Abi the CCTV is a mobile one that can monitor phones under the table

My bros is like you forgot the exam rule and regulation.
Guy no any applicant is allowed to enter inside exam hall on that day wit any phone or gadget.
Guy if that is your plan (malpractice) you better bone it & concentrate on your book if not believe me they will disgrace you there.
Don't be offended
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by santusnuel: 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
it won't stop me from passing
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by amuijiji: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Alhkerimu:

My bros is like you forgot the exam rule and regulation.
Guy no any applicant is allowed to enter inside exam hall on that day wit any phone or gadget.
Guy if that is your plan (malpractice) you better bone it & concentrate on your book if not believe me they will disgrace you there.
Don't be offended

Keep ur advice to ya sef, cous 2006 I left IMSU, u where still struggling with Common entrance..

Lastly, if u think people still dont go into the hall with their phone then u must be a learner...
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by adedehinbo(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Damfostopper:
wat is this one saying ....post is about jamb.... n ur quoting me to write Nonnsense.... stop taking weed in the afternoon
shut up guy the talking abt the fat police pic u used
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by djbobby007: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
if only u read d post,u have ur answer
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Damfostopper(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
adedehinbo:
shut up guy the talking abt the fat police pic u used
Hu cares... those who gives a fvck went that way

Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Franky9584(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
meaning wot kwanu?
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by Temysteve(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
sinaj:
abeg which sec sch did u attend?
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:03am On Jan 21, 2017
mccoy47:

Look young geh must u bring out ur tongue? undecided

Better..
lol ndo!

Oya I haf behave lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Temysteve:
abeg which sec sch did u attend?
d one u own
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:05am On Jan 21, 2017
tens4real:
this geh wicked... .
was jux playin nau sad
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2017
PaulCI:

Too lazy to read?
was too busy
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:10am On Jan 21, 2017
butanep:

Please learn how to read before commenting. The fact you want to make FB doesn't make you ask irrelevant questions.

I wonder how you read your comprehension passage in JAMB, if only you have passed JAMB.
I think u are a fool!

And as for jamb, yea I passed jamb very well years ago.

Btw which research did u do dat made u to conclude that I asked dat question just to make fb? U really nt ok.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by sinaj(f): 3:16am On Jan 21, 2017
fairlyusedpant:

your must be an aspiring engrish teacher, please submit your job application letter so that i can employ you in my school chief otutupoyoyo1 grammar school of science and technoloy, as a engrish teacher, i will pay you 500,000 per week cheesycheesycheesy
it's English nt engrish *rolls eyes* lol

Btw 500k per week shocked
Abeg m ready to teach d engrish!
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by butanep(m): 3:28am On Jan 21, 2017
sinaj:
I think u are a fool!

And as for jamb, yea I passed jamb very well years ago.

Btw which research did u do dat made u to conclude that I asked dat question just to make fb? U really nt ok.

Manners is expensive so I don't expect it from Cheap people.

Ladies like you are really so cheap to get because you aren't patient to study any thing. I pity the man who will end up with you.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by butanep(m): 3:31am On Jan 21, 2017
sinaj:
was too busy

You were too busy to read but aren't busy to type. Ladies like you always find ways to cover your woes instead of accepting correction that will help you.

There is no doubt... you are still a toddler.
Re: JAMB To Invigilate 2017 UTME With CCTV Cameras by butanep(m): 3:32am On Jan 21, 2017
sinaj:
d one u own

Did you see I wasn't the only one that noticed your lack of comprehensive skills.

Little girl grow up....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking: Cut Off Marks For Federal Unity Colleges / 3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free / 2016/2017 University Of Abuja Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.