Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Training And Seminar Organizers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Training And Seminar Organizers Needed (1122 Views)

Apply For Student Industrial Training And Internship At Shell / Attend This Training And Get A Guaranteed Full Time Job ( 75k To 120k Salary) / Appeal To N-power Organizers and Relevant Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 2:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Can you arrange people for corporate, group or one on one trainings and seminars in your area or anywhere in Nigeria?

I'm in search for workers or partners who have the ability to gather people for training and seminars. All bills and expenses will be paid and you will get very good pay. You only need to be the right person and deliver the expected result.

I don't mind sharing the proceeds that come from your side with you on agreed % if you so wish, as long as you're not someone with intention to outsmart.

Kindly respond here if you're interested or let me know your preferred ways to discuss further.
Thanks
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Des5(m): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
E go over you
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
Des5:
E go over you

Sorry Des5, I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by madream4life: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
im interested, how do we contact you
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
madream4life:
im interested, how do we contact you

Here or through Whatsapp line 09073545934‎
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
CeedMedia:
Can you arrange people for corporate, group or one on one trainings and seminars in your area or anywhere in Nigeria?

I'm in search for workers or partners who have the ability to gather people for training and seminars. All bills and expenses will be paid and you will get very good pay. You only need to be the right person and deliver the expected result.

I don't mind sharing the proceeds that come from your side with you on agreed % if you so wish, as long as you're not someone with intention to outsmart.

Kindly respond here if you're interested or let me know your preferred ways to discuss further.
Thanks

I can achieve this in my area. Who are the target audience? I mean which category of people
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Neyoor:

I can achieve this in my area. Who are the target audience? I mean which category of people

Where is your area?
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by KosiPhrank(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Please I'm interested. I live within Awka premises in Anambra state.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by yemzzy02(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
let's chat on whatsapp 08060177034
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by mimioma: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Am interested, 08064673745, janeihuomaonuoha@gmail.com
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Oluwasegun21: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lagos state. 07088546702,pls call or message. I am almost chatered as an HR
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Nicogen4us(f): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2017
CeedMedia:

Thanks
I can do this in my domin Oyo town as am a facilitator already.
who are your audience to target? whatsapp me on 08135631994.I represent a training school Called Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Centre with Trinity farm and Co.Ltd Oyo town.

Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by darexkey(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2017
i can help you to organize seminars and trainings here in Osun, contact me on darexkey2010@gmail.com
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Timossa(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2017
Hi CeedMedia,

I would like to partner with you. I have a place I can use and its a beautiful British Montessori school along Isolo way, Jakande Gate, Lagos State, Nigeria.

I am a certified Human Resource Practitioner and am also an Award Winning Educationist that major in Business Education, Administration and Management.

This are my numbers: 08027955048, 09081108687 and my email is : universitinfo@gmail.com

Please, revert. Thank you.

CeedMedia:

Thanks
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2017
Oluwasegun21:
Lagos state.
07088546702,pls call or message. I am almost chatered as an HR

You're not reachable on call and your line is not registered on whatsapp.

Kindly contact me on whatsapp 09073545934.

Thanks.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2017
Timossa:
Hi CeedMedia,

I would like to partner with you. I have a place I can use and its a beautiful British Montessori school along Isolo way, Jakande Gate, Lagos State, Nigeria.

I am a certified Human Resource Practitioner and am also an Award Winning Educationist that major in Business Education, Administration and Management.

This are my numbers: 08027955048, 09081108687 and my email is : universitinfo@gmail.com

Please, revert. Thank you.

None of the 2 lines is on whatsapp. Please contact me in whatsapp 09073545934.

Thanks.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 10:02am On Jan 23, 2017
All mails sent

Thanks
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Timossa(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2017
For now, I am not on whatsapp. I will be by February. Thank you.

CeedMedia:

None of the 2 lines is on whatsapp. Please contact me in whatsapp 09073545934.

Thanks.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2017
Timossa:
For now, I am not on whatsapp. I will be by February. Thank you.

You're welcome
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by macaranta(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Train online with macaranta.com... See my signature.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by yuslik(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
I am interested in working with you. I reside in Abuja. And i can be reached via my mobile number; 08069143792 or my email; writeawugojulius@gmail.com
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by Fatchi: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
am interested! u can contact me on 07067802765.thanks.
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by micton(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2017
Am interested, live in Abuja. I need. More information about the stuff. Email me mog4you@yahoo.com
Re: Training And Seminar Organizers Needed by CeedMedia: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2017
micton:
Am interested, live in Abuja. I need. More information about the stuff. Email me mog4you@yahoo.com

Please contact or call the whatsapp number 09073545934.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagooz Schools Invite / Apply For Internship Recruitment At Citibank / Apply For Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.