Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Venture Capital Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Venture Capital Available (1016 Views)

Top Venture Capital Firms For Raising Funds In Nigeria / List Of Venture Capital And Private Equity Firms Investing In Nigeria / Venture Capital Funding For Dotcom Startups In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venture Capital Available by Naija4ward(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2007
Are you interested in starting a new business or improve existing one?  Need financial support for your business project?
You can contact me.  Up to N1.5m available per project.  Must have one or two page summary for your project.  Preference given to ventures within 200 miles of Lagos.  Email to: Naijaforward@yahoo.com
Re: Venture Capital Available by 1985: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2007
i rad your message, and its nice of you, i will contact byou via emaIL ADDRESS, WATCHOUT FOR GLOBEFRIENDZ@YAHOO.COM.
TANX.
GABRIEL
Re: Venture Capital Available by nijawise: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2007
Stop posting nonsense in this forum. What is the structure of your venture capital company and what is the name of this funding company. I guess you want to look at people ideas and get a clue to what to do with ur life.

Don't fool people here. We see post like this now and then.
Re: Venture Capital Available by uspry1(f): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2007
I am very skeptical of your venture captial.

1. what is the name of funding company?

2. what is your company history?

3. who is your venture capitalists who invest their money?

4. what is your website? I don't trust your YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS.

5. Who are you, give me your business profile/executive summary and financial project whom you had been invested with other projects?

6. Name of 3 succeeded projects you invested with.

7. Do you have tri-fold informational brochure or electronic brochure to mention overall request above?
Re: Venture Capital Available by LoverBwoy(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2007
uspry1
take it easy
we are use to informal business agreement in nigeria wink
Re: Venture Capital Available by julietfy(f): 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2007
How do we verify your claims?
Re: Venture Capital Available by uspry1(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2007
@loverBwoy

I am aware about informal business agreement in Nigeria. I use lot of international venture capital through Westerner coast secured website with username/password to submit the project toward real capitalists to read one-two page proposal submission in order to contact me setting up REAL MEETING DISCUSSION before investing their money on project.

The online secured website of international venture capital has fully details of investors' backgrounds, goals, company overview, financial summary, etc, also screening potential proposal-submitters for being suspect on the ground of scam/fraud/criminals.

@Nairj4ward, wish you luck!
Re: Venture Capital Available by naijafresh: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2007
To fellow Nairaland users posting in this thread

It is not nice to be so aggressive and abrupt replying to posts perceived to be scams. If you require more information politely ask for it rather than ranting and raving and accusing others without good evidence

I for one would not put a detailed business plan forward in such a post unless it was requested. I would give some preliminary information though.
Not everyone has the time to write a four page post, it may not even be the right forum to do so

@Nijawise

It is called testing the water,  putting out feelers etc
So don't be so abrupt and aggressive just because you are suspicious.
It is everyone's right to be suspicious and to test everything and your right too but we should accord each other some respect
If we went round insulting everyone who we suspected of being a con artist in this forum we would be here all day

Have a nice day

Oz
Re: Venture Capital Available by chris2h(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
naija4ward pls can u communicate more about this venture capital to me using this e-mail address:
chrishamman2001@yahoo.co.uk
maybe we can do something together
Re: Venture Capital Available by iyoema(m): 3:11am On Oct 17, 2013
FOR MORE ON VENTURE CAPITAL IN NIGERIA AND LIST OF VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS AND INVESTMENT BANKS IN NIGERIA SEE

http://www.vcinvestmentpartners.com/venture-capital-overview/

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Sick? / Highest Loan A Person Can Collect From A Bank / Help Gtb Heritage And Arm Investment Fund Which Will I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.