Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (53822 Views)

Ebubemonso Emmanuel Obimma To Buhari: Resign Now, Your Govt A Disappointment / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name" / Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Mbediogu(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
kosasly:
Another Story!

I am a Christian but I want to say that some Catholic priests (not all) are part of the bad Nigerian politics. Ask Mbaka and his like. I exclude Father Kukah and his like.
During 2nd republic a certain man prophesied that the Presidential elections would be won by a man whose name is in the bible. His followers were divided between Awo as Jeremiah, and Zik as Benjamin but when Shagari won, he claimed he was shown a certain Shamgar in the bible.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by piagetskinner(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
What has he said that everybody doesn't already know

Who even moved this to fp
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by nonsoanyadike: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na so we dey hear
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by 1metre: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
oh..

This Catholic Priests should stop putting their mouth in politicis they are embarrassing we the lay faithful most time..
it's an interview granted to him by sun, so he should speak his mind
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by LastSurvivor11: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hw is this a prophesy
Even a toddler knows that buhari is a monumental failure..
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by mickeymimi: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
eh eh lawd ave merci! grin
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by obua: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
oh..

This Catholic Priests should stop putting their mouth in politicis they are embarrassing we the lay faithful most time..
Nigeria is bleeding because of the failure of political, business, academic and religious elite to speak out
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by okunega1: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
All this prophet of doom, this is what you deserve

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Awoo88: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
It is obvious to the dullness zombies that Buhari is a disaster.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by jonbellion(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/20/holy-spirit-told-buhari-rev-father-obimma/
can these idiots just shut the fukk up and carry thier idiocy to another place angry
The stupidity of religion is just to much to bear in this continent
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Chikwado1991(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Fake post
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
I like his comment,that he is a priest not a prophet.I knw why nd how sum clergy men noticed d recession dis days,offering has reduced drastically becos dia ministry grounds is dia only business.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Wolexdey(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dongreat:

Is this what they taught you in your church? To preach fear instead of love? Aggressive and radical words are tactics used to brainwash people because human naturally are filled with fear. Keep quoting hell to scare people but if you claim Jesus loves us that he died for us then I don't think such man will create hell and gladly watch people suffer in it.

Hello! wake up from slumber.

Heaven is real, likewise hell is real...The choice is yours here on earth to choose and follow...JESUS CARES!
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Rick9(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lasskeey:
grin grin grin
grin this shit muz me oh
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by BLACKbullet: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
oh..

How sure are u that this information is from him
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Werehkpe: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Again, is there ANY Ibo man that has said anything nice about a Hausa or any northern ethnic group?

EVERY comment by an Ibo man towards any northern ethnic group is ALWAYS riddled with hatred, grievances and myopic bias.

The civil war is gone and we MUST move on and forget d past. But first we must revisit, compensate & pacify these two groups and all those who were deeply affected by d civil war. Until we do this, we will remain a divided country. It's time we see beyond our differences and focus on our common similarities and aspirations; and forge ahead as the great country God has predestined us to be
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by rosalieene(f): 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
wolesmile:
Seriously, who let this animal out of the zoo?
Be careful of what you speak about a called man of God, don't bring God's anger on yourself.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by rosalieene(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jabioro:
I guess,d offering & tithe had drascally reduced...now that hunger is close to him.,u can imagine the rest..What God told u or u're thinking..Father adoratn relax na all of us dey inside o..Orun ma wo ki se oro enikan.
Be careful of what you speak against a man of God, don't bring God's wrath on your head
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Kanyekels(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:
oh..

It is not a must to comment on politics section. You should comment on less challenging sections like romance, celebrities.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by ShakaZullu(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
[s]
optional1:
oh..

[/s]

nonsense
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Oluola89(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
APC shit..Hit like of u want buhari dead

Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by optional1(f): 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kanyekels:

It is not a must to comment on politics section. You should comment on less challenging sections like romance, celebrities.

And is absolutely not a most u quote me on politics section.. You already have a box to make ur own comment relevant dats if is even relevant....
You should comment on pet/animal and agric section than here in politics.

Rubbish.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by optional1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]

nonsense

Fooli.shly Rubbish...

Dont quote me if u don't av an meaningful contribution to make. Is not byforce u comment.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by sekem: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
Seelurd:
The funny thing about all this Christian pastors ,prophet and priest is that, they seems to get information from different God.

One will say bad, the other will say good about the same subject. Their brainwashed members will call the other pastors fake while believing in their own. Yet they say their is only one God . crazy and lazy set of people that refuse to think. cry

Not only that.

Funny thing is, their God never seems to give them the solution/s to the problems so identified.

Pastors of doom everywia! undecided
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Deem: 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Foolish man of God
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by wizsolzy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nigerian clerics hv been releasing prophecies like music album from d past years now.. Its like a trend for them now oo
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by dyabman(m): 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
beatcoins:
Clearly, you are not an atheist but an idol worshiper or just confused

Atheist are idol worshipers
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by Caseless: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Cow!
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by idealtailor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Skmoda360:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/20/holy-spirit-told-buhari-rev-father-obimma/
how come it's now you are telling us what holly ghost revealed to you since 2015?
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by idealtailor(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
In as much as I support baba, I dey paro for am say he don dey let nut heads they give us fake profecy.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by yinkslinks(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Where is father obanka shege? He should be stoned for crying in the days of GEJ. Hope he sees all these as we await his biggest paid cry. Useless father scammer mbaka.
Re: "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me by ShakaZullu(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
optional1:

Fooli.shly Rubbish...

Dont quote me if u don't av an meaningful contribution to make. Is not byforce u comment.

haba why the attack?

well today is your lucky day because i don't attack girls grin
i fork them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo Turns Woman With Small Breasts To Big Breasts Instantly Via Prayer / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.