Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,883 members, 7,838,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (33944 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Italy For Sex Trafficking With Rituals. / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by JohnsonOlanre: 6:29am On Jan 21, 2017
The yoruba man wanted to remove the woman's head and transport it down to ogun for rituals but God catch am. Na their way. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 21, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Afonja cone-head.*Spits on the cone head**..Onye ofe nmanu!!
E pain am! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by nigeriasmack: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2017
niggér lovers, you deserve to die

black men are more prone to be violent and criminal, so why do west countries like them so much? white guilt?

since Italy welcomes this black man by issuing his visa, Italy deserves to be a victim,no pity to italy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by Okeikpu(m): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
bigtiny10:
I no need see name to know say na them. The peripatetic and industrious "blodas". All they do is bring reproach upon this already-useless country. *Spits on the suspect's flat head* tongue
Afonja grin Elenu obbo
ThanGod you knew the con3 is already useless grin
Though I came late here...
Elenu obbo nla
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
Okeikpu:
Afonja grin Elenu obbo ThanGod you knew the con3 is already useless grin Though I came late here... Elenu obbo nla
Ori e pelebe b'iwe 2D grin Omo ale jati jati
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by Okeikpu(m): 6:39am On Jan 22, 2017
bigtiny10:
Ori e pelebe b'iwe 2D grin Omo ale jati jati
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by laribari(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2017
akandry:
Why will all this guys keep bringing bad image to this country cry cry

I dey tell you and it's so painful. Money is not everything. A 76 y old woman? Haba!!

That Bini criminal should be jailed for life!

Funny enuf my uncle lives in bologna.

Majority of this stupid Bini people are sooooooo lazy and they have messed that name Nigeria in Europe.

Them nor Sabi pass travel-travel (Akaterians) like sey abroad Na heaven.
Our shameful leaders dey here dey spoil our name, them dey abroad dey do their own. Every decent, responsible and innocent Nigerian abroad is swearing for this fool right now becos at least for now it's a terrible thing to say you are a Nigerian. Many Nigerians are arrested already.

At this time, 100,000 Euros is exactly 50 million naira. That's why he killed the woman and would have come bacck here to do big boy, where as Na blood money. According to Italian sources, the money hasn't been recovered and probably wired to 9ja already.

Imagine someone who was seeking assylum and they gave him one year probation visa, him go misbehave.

Taking a life for money!! Ha, we should fear God oo!

According to a close relative abroad; if you live abroad you will hate Nigerians, especially igbo and Bini young people. They can do anything for money even to kill and we just witnessed a case.

My younger Broda lives in the UK (small boy doing his PhD program) said he saw two igbo guys quarreling in London, instead of going his way he stopped to make peace by simply saying....... guys make una nor fight again, we are all Nigerians and brothers in this foreign land then he went his way.

Guess what? Within 30 mins two policemen came to knock on his door. One of the igbo guys called the police, accusing my brother that he had pushed him (an assault).

Can you imagine? It was a big issue but God made it small.

Fear all these young Nigerians abroad o!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) by akandry: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
laribari:

I dey tell you and it's so painful. Money is not everything. A 76 y old woman? Haba!!

That Bini criminal should be jailed for life!

Funny enuf my uncle lives in bologna.

Majority of this stupid Bini people are sooooooo lazy and they have messed that name Nigeria in Europe.

Them nor Sabi pass travel-travel (Akaterians) like sey abroad Na heaven.
Our shameful leaders dey here dey spoil our name, them dey abroad dey do their own. Every decent, responsible and innocent Nigerian abroad is swearing for this fool right now becos at least for now it's a terrible thing to say you are a Nigerian. Many Nigerians are arrested already.

At this time, 100,000 Euros is exactly 50 million naira. That's why he killed the woman and would have come bacck here to do big boy, where as Na blood money. According to Italian sources, the money hasn't been recovered and probably wired to 9ja already.

Imagine someone who was seeking assylum and they gave him one year probation visa, him go misbehave.

Taking a life for money!! Ha, we should fear God oo!

According to a close relative abroad; if you live abroad you will hate Nigerians, especially igbo and Bini young people. They can do anything for money even to kill and we just witnessed a case.

My younger Broda lives in the UK (small boy doing his PhD program) said he saw two igbo guys quarreling in London, instead of going his way he stopped to make peace by simply saying....... guys make una nor fight again, we are all Nigerians and brothers in this foreign land then he went his way.

Guess what? Within 30 mins two policemen came to knock on his door. One of the igbo guys called the police, accusing my brother that he had pushed him (an assault).

Can you imagine? It was a big issue but God made it small.

Fear all these young Nigerians abroad o!
na only GOD fit change the image of this country back to normal a lot of corruption cases, scam and the likes Don spoil our green card and this guy's out there ain't helping either God help us all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo / Infidelity: Husband Kills Wife In Benue, Wife Kills Husband In Lagos / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.