Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump (486 Views)

Why Twitter Won't Take Down Donald Trump's Tweet Which North Korea Called War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by saints2(f): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Donald Trump promised to put America first, after he took the oath of office to become the 45th President of the United States on Friday.

It started to rain on Friday as Trump began his inaugural address, saying that 'together we will determine the course of America and the world for many, many years to come.'

He says Americans have 'joined a great national effort to build our country and restore its promise for all people.'

The new president went on to say that it doesn't matter which party controls the government, only that the government 'is controlled by the people'.

Echoing his victory speech, Trump added that the forgotten Americans 'will be forgotten no longer'.

He then dedicated himself to the American people, saying 'I will never, ever, let you down'.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/01/inauguration-i-will-never-ever-let-you.html

Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by saints2(f): 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Enough of talks, Action time now..

Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by chriskosherbal(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
This man is really ready to lead ..

God's Grace to you.
Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by Nogodye(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Keeping my finger crossed
Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by Flatties: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
The world enters a new scene.. I sit back and relax..with eyes keen and ears pinned, I watch!
Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by Sammypope4all(m): 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why I ended up in this country. America just too fit me.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by saints2(f): 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Sometimes I wonder why I ended up in this country. America just too fit me.

Maybe you can go for Wole Soyinka's green card, the man say e no need am again
Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by Chikelue2000(m): 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Now that's a Leader, what did Buhari even said during his self

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Never, Ever, Let You Down' - Donald Trump by saints2(f): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Now that's a Leader, what did Buhari even said during his self

I am for all and I belong to no body

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump’s Inaugural Speech / Trump to sign executive order to build border wall on wednesday-Washington Post / See The Youngest Minister In Somalia Killed In Mogadishu While Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.