Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) (32222 Views)

Davido Signs Ayanfe To DMW / Davido Signs Lil Frosh To DMW, AMW Record Label / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by ELShehzad: 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
kilo set? Omo yen worwor joor
omo toh worwor ma'n hot gan.. So mo'n feel e
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Booty4me: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
wetin they the guy head so?
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by tens4real(m): 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
When will Davido come and sign airforce1?

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Themandator: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Demigods666:
Davido own na to just they sign useless artists when no sabi anything , scared of signing someone with raw talent? From the look of things this artist is no different from that mumu mayorkun.

Poolside signing...in other words no proper office or label .....hey take this cash go to so and so for best and then come back here for a possible video shot if the beat makes sense ....what happened to HKN and his elder brother that they hyped as Chairman?
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
ELShehzad:
omo toh worwor ma'n hot gan.. So mo'n feel e
eeyah Pele tie ooo.......sha mu oju losoja

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by ELShehzad: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ajiswaggs:
eeyah Pele tie ooo.......sha mu oju losoja
e se gaaan ni Sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Eibams60(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
by mere looking @ yonda and d way his name sound, I don't think he's going to deliver.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Gbemini(m): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
No b be be burna boi broda b dis? See as d guy hold biro as if ibo boi won write jamb exam.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nairaland's finest, a. K. a TOBBEX..... Watch out for my new single dropping this February... Click on my signature to download my previous single.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by wunmi2odun(m): 1:54am On Jan 21, 2017
heryurh:

Atleast "Mumu" is making money unlike you that i can't be sure if ur Sense is 100%,how much have you made? undecided
I no sure MMM sef go fit epp ur life...
You need JESUS!
angry

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Mijioyime1: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2017
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 21, 2017
hyfr:
is dremo and mayorkun useless?

Dremo they try, the guy is okay. Mayokun is nothing to write home about.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 21, 2017
Themandator:

Poolside signing...in other words no proper office or label .....hey take this cash go to so and so for best and then come back here for a possible video shot if the beat makes sense ....what happened to HKN and his elder brother that they hyped as Chairman?

Lol
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 21, 2017
ELShehzad:
Thought I was the only one that feel this way.... That mayorkun is jes overhyped. When b say nah only "I get money" dia fada sef sabi sing, hw pikin go sing good song

Lol bro honestly nigerian music right now unlike before get cool beats now but the lyrics is wack and mostly the same lines "girl your body is a killer, I want to take you home, go down low and shake that booty" then you go see the video vixens they shake yance for the video of the song like say the song they sweet them like no tomorrow.
Every artist from old to new this is the only thing they sing about only few they try.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 21, 2017
heryurh:

Atleast "Mumu" is making money unlike you that i can't be sure if ur Sense is 100%,how much have you made? undecided
I no sure MMM sef go fit epp ur life...
You need JESUS!

Don't worry it's fine you can vent out all your frustration on me, I know how you feel, you will be okay, I hope mmm pays you.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by haryomikun(m): 5:38am On Jan 21, 2017
somez:
So far, mayokun is the best on the label. B red and shinarambo are liabilities.
Point of correction

Dre.o is the best on the label.

B red shinarambo AND DANAGOG are liabilities
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by NicoBaba(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2017
greenhulk:

I guess dremo is also useless.
tenq God is guess... oluwababanla b d hottie rapper in d industry ryt now ycee sef dey bow for am.. codename
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by zubydave(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Mijioyime1:
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Although I have never been an advocate of ponzi schemes, but I wonder if MMM had not been introduced to Nigeria, would the so called "smart gains" have spawn out of creative thoughts? We do a lot of copying in this country, and the most irritating of all is that we over-do things.
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by vikzdawiz: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2017
MeGaStReEt:
Dremo is Davidos best signing so far.

That guy is super talented.
U've said it all
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Larablink(f): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2017
ELShehzad:
no I dnt buh sumthang jes made me find U... And mo lyk dp e, o straight
thanks
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2017
NicoBaba:
tenq God is guess... oluwababanla b d hottie rapper in d industry ryt now ycee sef dey bow for am.. codename

Of course. I said that because the dude said David keep signing useless artists. Dremo is the hottest rapper in Nigeria right now. 1 2 bang babe
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by paskyboy: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2017
This is Davido's best signing and not that one that has lips like that of kpomo, Ojere. He is cute, has swags and talented

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by rhonard(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2017
i cant see anything, i only see guys drawing, maybe writing

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Tonymony: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2017
Davido pls sign this dude dope till d end

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by absool(m): 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
MeGaStReEt:
Dremo is Davidos best signing so far.

That guy is super talented.
OLUWA BABANLA TURN UP
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste, Yonda, To DMW (Pics, Video) by Tobycharles: 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
UdyPrince:
What has signing got to do with Urine Sample Bottle on the table ? undecided
know ur status

(1) (2) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Shares Money On The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.