Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova (4716 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 12:21pm On May 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by rumenase(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2017
nice
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2017
rumenase:
nice
thanks, he is 6months and gigantic already.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by aquadude15: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Immorttal:
thanks, he is 6months and gigantic already.
been following your trend boss. what do you feed your kids
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
aquadude15:

been following your trend boss. what do you feed your kids
i fed raw chicken and turkey with diamond dry food. I fed as snacks or treats milk rich biscuit, boiled eggs, indomie (not impoverished ones) they love the crunchy bite, sardines and geishas.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by doingood: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
Immorttal:
i fed raw chicken and turkey with diamond dry food. I fed as snacks or treats milk rich biscuit, boiled eggs, indomie (not impoverished ones) they love the crunchy bite, sardines and geishas.
Bro u must have been spending so much on ur dog in this recession. I only cook indomie waste for my dog once a day and she's very big at 6months. Once d parents are good, u don't need to waste so much money like that.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
doingood:

Bro u must have been spending so much on ur dog in this recession. I only cook indomie waste for my dog once a day and she's very big at 6months. Once d parents are good, u don't need to waste so much money like that.
you are right because i fed them indomie r one week and didnt notice any weight loss, but i noticed that it incures health implications in the future. The best food for dogs is chicken from my experience but na money na.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by aquadude15: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
doingood:

dont you add chicken or fish for protein
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
aquadude15:

dont you add chicken or fish for protein
protein and calcium is paramount, the structure and formation of dog would be lost if those too is absent.
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hey guys, we are 8months!!!

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by rumenase(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
you are doing a great job sir
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by aquadude15: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Immorttal:
Hey guys, we are 8months!!!
Nice one
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by rumenase(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
doingood:

spending money for our canine friends is not a waste
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
rumenase:
you are doing a great job sir
thank you my dear
Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Approaching his 1yr birthday

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by miremoses(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Immorttal:
his now a big boy. You doing a nice work bro. Hope his not over fed.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Eveezy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Immorttal:
Hez dah bomb

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Immorttal: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
At 15months, am elated to say that these boy have fulfilled all potentials. He has perfectly answered all questions asked of him when he was a tender puppy.

Great height, massive head, long frame and amazing topline, All these at just 15months!

We have started showing him off and people were amazed at how massive he is.
Prezident is the longest caucasian i've ever set my eyes on both in Jos and thereabout. Indeed he gave us the bragging rights!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of President Ot Ukladnikova by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is a big dog, really cool I know I have seen giant and strong dogs in Maitama when I was in secondary school, but this is quite impressive

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pitbull VS Rotteweiler / Anyone Has A Cute Monkey For Sale? / House of knights dog sales thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.