Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses (1684 Views)

E No Go Better For Any Human Way No Want Good For Me, Teebillz Shares Photo Of H / Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways / Jamil Balogun Graduates From Kindergarten. Looking Shy As He Speaks To The Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses by splendid22(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tiwa Savage’s hubby, Tunji Balogun aka TeeBillz, has been talking about mental health since his infamous instagram rant that almost ruined his marriage to Tiwa Savage. When their pictures surfaced online recently, seen together at a wedding, some of their fans believe they have mended the broken pieces of their marriage.

Teebillz took to his instagram page to make a rare confession. In his post, he said the devil whispers to him, telling him he is not strong enough.
http://thenewsguru.com/devil-speaks-teebillz-tiwa-savages-hubby-confesses/

Re: The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses by Airforce1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
That's the spirit bro

Bless up
Re: The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses by MOSTEC(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
This way to Hell bro.

Re: The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
No wonder you wanted to die cheesy

Don't listen to him!Life is sweet with recession
Re: The Devil Speaks To Me- Teebillz Confesses by pizzylee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
just b sure u r d storm n not the devil

(1) (Reply)

Actor Mike Ezuruonye Having His Vacation Fun With Friends In Uk(photo,video) / Lil Kesh And Olamide Flaunted Their New Gold Colour Hairstyle(pics,video) / Adesua Etomi Vs Linda Ejiofor In Small Yansh Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.