Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President (37775 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Adama Barrow Set To Rule Gambia, Yahya Jammeh Concedes Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Uyi168: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
nice..people don dea get sense...
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Ayoswit(f): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
At last
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by cytell56: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrShine:
he should have waited Na....ooooo and me I wanted to know if that our new navy ship is working well... tongue
Weere!!!
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Judolisco(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Coward...oloshi okunrin
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by TWAYNE147(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nawa oh ...so he no get mind ...na Nigeria association of gatemen we suppose deploy to Gambia to face him
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by musicwriter(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
May be he was waiting for Trump.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
kropotkin2:
And Mr Jew when will the Israelis be giving you VISA? grin
worry about trump cause any f up from saudi the two mosque go scatter cheesy
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by binsidi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrShine:
he should have waited Na....ooooo and me I wanted to know if that our new navy ship is working well... tongue
na true oo bcoz the ship might miss fire and blast ecowas troops cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by redcliff: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:
CALL TO REVOLT!
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

na nl you wan start revolution abi? you are not serious

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by AgindiTeco(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=Nnamdd1 post=52985009]Gambia's Yahya Jammeh has agreed to step down as President.

According to country's President, Adama Barrow who was sworn as democratically elected president in Dakar, Senegal on Thursday, January 19th, Yahya Jammeh has finally agreed to step down and he will leave the West African country immediately.

http://twitter.com/BarrowOfficial1/status/822515802054201344

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/breaking-gambia-yahya-jammeh-agrees-to.html?m=1

Comedian of the year 2017
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Arsenalholic(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
sleeknick:
CALL TO REVOLT!
I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past. 
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains. 
It is time to take OUR country back! 
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged. 
Lets start making the noise! 

REVOLUTION!!! 
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!! 
Lets kick off this trend. 
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear! 
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by BCJAY(f): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
Medicine after death, after he has been disgraced locally and internationally I shake my head for him. Anyway its better late than never.

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Amajerry83(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Gaddafi still remains one of the bravest men. I think say dis guy wan die like Gaddafi.
Humans and greed.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Wishaky(f): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
donogaga:
Mosquito spray, Raid is now N770. It's like we must find a way to live peacefully with these mosquitoes. No need for Violence.

Yeah, beautiful idea but be ready 2 be the landlord of malaria.

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
TANTUMERGO007:

worry about trump cause any f up from saudi the two mosque go scatter cheesy
I AM A JEW grin
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
He agreed to step down after armed forces have been mobilized with scarce resources. The mofo should be arrested.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by baby124: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
Best decision he has taken in the last week.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by blessedqueen(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
MrShine:

Lol
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by JohnsonOlanre: 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
kropotkin2:

Your muslim skull is still writhing from the pains of Trump's presidency and gives me joy. grin grin grin
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by zubydave(m): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Jammeh or whatever his name is should pay for the jet fuel money that was spent flying those troops to far away Gambia. He can't just step down like that na. We were all expecting some hostility but he disapponited us. Abeg make him pay our soldiers flight money.

2 Likes

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by ayayamedia(m): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wait oh so who will pay for the fuel our Troops wasted getting there? He must fight o

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by gbegemaster(m): 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
AbuHammaad:
He just had to disgrace himself Innit. I'm sure he wouldn't have stepped down if the army had stood by him
How many personnel dey for the army?
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by ganye1: 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
I don't blame Jammeh for the crisis after the election because he conceded defeat and was willing to relinquish power peacefully but the the foolish utterances of the president elect Adama Baro is what led him to take the stand he took which forced the leaders of West Africa to negotiate a safe landing for him. To those who do not understand politics Jammeh is disgraced but the reality is that he made use of the bad situation he created in renouncing the result of the election to negotiate a safe landing for himself.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by ademijuwonlo(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
War averted!!!
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by Arthurhills: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
After all the initial gra gra stupid old fool
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by folly22(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Na so o. Baygon ia 1000 naira
donogaga:
Mosquito spray, Raid is now N770. It's like we must find a way to live peacefully with these mosquitoes. No need for Violence.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by solidman59(m): 10:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
donogaga:

grin
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by lastpage: 10:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
He should still be arrested and put on trial.
Give him five years jail time for wasting everybody's time, resources and making some Gambians panic, so much so they ran out of Gambia!

You cant just change your mind willy-nilly.
That is taking everyone for a fool.

Lastpage!

BTW: Is Jammeh trying to prevent us from trying out some of those new, military equipments that Sai-Baba bought

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by naijafella(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2017
So you are not stubborn afterall. You are foolish, Jammeh.
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by LukeLook: 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
COUNTRY/NAME/RULING SINCE/NO-OF-YEARS-IN-POWER//AGE

1. Equatorial Guinea/Teodoro Obiang N. Mbasogo/August 1979/37//74
2. Angola/Jose E. Dos Santos/September 1979/37//74
3. Cameroon/Paul Biya/November 1982/34//83
4. Uganda/Yoweri Museveni/January 1986/31//72
5. Sudan/Omar Al-Bashir/June 1989//23//73
6. Zimbabwe/?/December 1987/29//??
7. Chad/Idriss Deby/December 1990/26//64
8. Eritrea /Isaias Afwerki/May 1993/23//70
9.[s] Gambia /Yahya Jahmmeh July 1994/22//70[/s]

NEXT.........
Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2017
You see your life? Something he would have done honorably.

1 Like

Re: Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President by tijjanioyan: 11:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
kropotkin2:
pls no kil me wit laff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Fire Erupts On A Chinese Highway As More Than 40 Vehicles Crash (Photos) / 17-year-old Gay In Chechnya Pushed From 9th Floor Balcony After Being Outed / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.