Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Pls Come To My Aid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Come To My Aid (493 Views)

Nairanders Please Come To My Aid - Suicidal Thought Keep Coming To Me / Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Warri People Come To My Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Come To My Aid by YUSUPH1986(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good day sir(s) and ma(s), i am an undergraduate
student, i need a part time job to support myself as
feeding has now become a thug of war, all my
efforts to get myself an earnings through computer
engineering work at school has been hitting rock, i
am someone who dislike asking for money or food from my rommies, i can handle computer related
works(format a system,do installation of softwares,
make do with graphics design e.t.c) at present i am
in ile ife, but when the school is on vacation i reside
in Ibadan. Somebody should pls help me, my
number is 08067968031 and my email is sakirullahiyusuph@gmail.com. Thanks . Pls
lalastical help me give it maximum audience
Re: Pls Come To My Aid by lalaponcus(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Have you tried blogging or the likes. Or try fiverr or freelancer.com for gigs of quick money

(1) (Reply)

Need Nigerian Based Cargo/freight Shipper In California, Los Angeles / Offokaja Foundation Gives New Year Rice To The Needy On 4 Streets / If You Want To Be Called To Bar, You Need To See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.