Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) (4964 Views)

Yorubas: Yorubas Only!!!lagos, Oyo, Ondo,okun-kogi, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun And Kwaras / The Impending Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Frank Eze / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fyno:
your only problem is that the op acknowledged the role played by BAT in destroying OPC which is not far from the truth.
Tinubu,in order to raise support for Buhari in the south West destroyed OPC by branding them as corrupt and partisan while the truth will always remain that GEJ realized the importance of OPC in rural security and empowered them by giving them work. Unknown to many of us that was supporting Tinubu blindly, GEJ was doing the right thing,the pipeline would have been safe,improving oil production, kidnapping and Fulani herdsmen attack would have been resisted and maybe we would've had peace as a country because OPC would be more motivated which they deserve more than this politicians

Thank you. I didn't have the energy to reply a BOY that cannot comprehend.

Yoruba nation is exposed. Just too expose.

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
The model where area boys and miscrates were empowered by OPC to protect the Yoruba nation was the best.

This disbanded OPC members are now robbers etc along the South-South criminals destroying the foundation of our nation (Yoruba nation)

I am from Lagos state and a true indigene and I know the importance of OPC in Yorubaland

We are too open currently. Today is those kids in Turkey International school, tomorrow may be your own Kids

Lets be wise.

ChessEnthusiast:

Don't mind the baggads - adjharem and firefire
everything thing to them is apc pdp and must always find a way to rope in tinubu and blame him for their misrable lives.

My heart bleeds when I read post like this !!!!

Is your alliance for Tinubu or for Oodua nation ?

Tinubu can die tomorrow but Yorubas live on. By the time you allow a man destroy your home because of his lust for power then you know you are a fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kidnappers of Nigerian Turkish International Colleges (NTIC), Ogun State have rejected a N7.25 million ransom parents raised.

Armed men had on January 13, stormed the school premises at about 9.30PM and held hostage three female supervisors, a female cook, a female teacher (Turkish), three students, and two others that were in the school for coaching for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

The school said that its security noticed some movement on the CCTV camera at the girls’ section and promptly deployed security personnel and alerted the relevant security agencies in the area.

The management added that the armed invaders opened fire on the security staff and managed to escape with the hostages.

The kidnappers had earlier demanded N100 million for each of the students, and N300 million each for the Turkish nationals.

After the kidnap, parents withdrew their children from the school, and it was shut down.

Reports say the kidnappers had reduced the amount earlier this week, but the parents still couldn’t afford it.

“The parents met yesterday at Ikeja. They were able to gathered N7.250m. They got in touch with the kidnappers, but the men said the money was too small. They asked them to go and add more to the money, if they wanted their kids to be released,”

The Inspector- General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team (IRT) has arrested two suspects – Philip Joel Kakadu (aka General Kakadu), 29, a native of Egbema Kingdom, Warri North Local Government Area and Romeo Council, 40, (aka Raw).

Kakadu confessed to the police that the abduction was, a ‘Joint Operation,’ among three different gangs of kidnappers.

He told police that he contributed five men and planned the abduction, but didn’t go with them.

Kakadu was arrested after four years on Police Wanted List for bank robbery, pipeline vandalism and kidnapping.

He was the unseen face, but known name in police circles, behind the popular Agbara, Festac, Lekki and Ikorodu bank robberies.

Kakadu and his men were known for blowing up banks’ doors and vaults with dynamites. It was, however, based on his confessions, that the IRT operatives have spread into states in South-South and South-West.

The report stated that more than 16 suspects, had been arrested earlier, including women, but thorough investigations by the IRT operatives, whittled down the number.

Presently, five confirmed suspects, including a lady, are among the suspects in police custody.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/kidnappers-of-turkish-school-students.html
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by 7lives: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fyno:
your only problem is that the op acknowledged the role played by BAT in destroying OPC which is not far from the truth.
Tinubu,in order to raise support for Buhari in the south West destroyed OPC by branding them as corrupt and partisan while the truth will always remain that GEJ realized the importance of OPC in rural security and empowered them by giving them work. Unknown to many of us that was supporting Tinubu blindly, GEJ was doing the right thing,the pipeline would have been safe,improving oil production, kidnapping and Fulani herdsmen attack would have been resisted and maybe we would've had peace as a country because OPC would be more motivated which they deserve more than this politicians

Absolute total rubbish, which opc are you talking about? Fasheun or Gani faction?. OPC members E TI JE TAN, you guys were terrorising us with JAGAMU on the right hand PDP flag on the other hand.
I never imagined a situation like this happening, anyway the money wey una collect from Jona, una don spend am finish?, seriously this useless groaning has nothing to do with government's anticorruption crusade.
Eni ti o je gbi o le ku gbi, vaya cum dios.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fyno:

Ki awon Alale Ile Oodua bless your wisdom for saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
ChessEnthusiast:
Another piece of garbage coming from PDP apologist. What's exactly is Tinubu's business with the demise of OPC. The fool even had to bring in Oando deal..Oando is Wale Tinubu and Wale is an established business man and operates a legitimate business. In what way has the government favoured him?

And Bleep you op for heaping the blame on Bola Tunubu. You're a dimwit every reasonable Yoruba person should avoid. You blamed him because he exercised his right and supported Buhari.

You're one of those gej's lapdogs and ass lickers who kept inundating with the nonsense slogan "Gej till you grow sense". You supported Gej and some of us supported Buhari. If you're hurt that some of us supported the president, do the world a favour and go and die.

Opc became useless when they started acting pdp scripts. They became partisan and started providing security for PDP at every rally. they even threatened and disrupted the activities of lagosians because Gej threw a pipeline protection bait at them. They were ready to kill any Yoruba who opposed Gej.

How you manage to rope in Tinubu marvels me. I don't know why you're crying more than the bereaved. you said he has been betrayed. Has he complained to a miscreant like you? What is your problem? Tinubu is doing fine and doesn't need your fake pity. he can see through your deceit. Same way fayose and ffk wanted to capitalise on his travails in apc but he knew that the love was fake. if y'all have an axe to grind with buhari, go confront him and stop trying to play the Yoruba agenda line. stop trying to whip up cheap sentiments from the Yorubas when we all know that you're still pained that gej lost the election and you want Yorubas to feel guilty that they voted out a corrupt pdp.

Gej has moved on. He was even in Ogun state today with his so called "enemy" while you children of hate have refused to do something useful with your lives.

OPC shot themselves in the foot and killed themselves. They sold the Yorubas for pipeline contract when they could have played neutral or remained nonpartisan.

However, the importance of the old OPC cannot be emphasized. It is true that Yorubas have become docile and too subservient. We don't care for each other. We are exactly what Herbert Ogunde sang about...
I listened to one of ogunde's song on YouTube yesterday. The song is titled "Yoruba Ronu"
An excerpt from the song:
..Yoruba so ran won di ball ti ara ye n gba. Ti won gba won soke, won a tun gba won si isale...."
Meaning Yoruba has become a football that everyone kicks. They kick them up and they kick them down as they wish.
The op made a lot of sense but he goofed by wanting to turn it into an APC Vs PDP thing. He heaped all the blames on Tinubu while his own darling PDP was absolved of any blame. That's hypocrisy.

Yorubas should wake up.. We are weak no doubt. After listening to that ogunde song, I wept.. The Yorubas of old were great people. Highly educated and no one could stand them. We have lost our glory. fattinoos are leaving us behind.

I taught during a short vacation and i was surprised that the current generation of Yorubas are not as academically sound and inclined as the yorubas of old. our governors are another bunch of misfits.

Attack any Yoruba today, Yorubas don't care and won't utter a word. it's an insult that people from the SS will come to our own land here to harass us and get away with it. we don't complain..we just accept shit from anyone.I wish there was something I could do..

A particular religion is the weakest link in the SW. we know you love your god and can kill for him but please, Yoruba interest comes first. We were yorubas before Christians or Muslims. Let's stop giving birth uncontrollably to children we can't take care of just because our religion supports it.

it's annoying and a shame seeing young Yoruba children on the street hawking and involved in all kinds of unpleasnt activities. Let's give birth to few children (Max 3) so that we can give them the best. forget what your Bible or quaran tells you and use your goddamn common sense.

I hope we wake up soon..

We don't have to be caught unawares in the event of a war.
Yoruba,thnk oo
Yoruba ronu oo

When shit hits the fan, all these your owambe and partying won't save you oo

See epistle to the Galatians, could this be the regenerated self-exiled Gbawe? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by omofunaab(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:
I think is too late now?

BAT destroyed OPC thinking he would be relevant in the government of traitors...

igbeyin lon dun oloku ada si. embarassed

"Gani Adams said the group particularly lost the zeal to protect the people because it has been branded tout, thugs and terrorist by the same Yoruba race. He added that they were only recognised during elections but shot their doors against them after they might have won."

Everything to you is Pdp vs Apc
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
omofunaab:

Everything to you is Pdp vs Apc

talk your own and waka comot.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:
The model where area boys and miscrates were empowered by OPC to protect the Yoruba nation was the best.

This disbanded OPC members are now robbers etc along the South-South criminals destroying the foundation of our nation (Yoruba nation)

I am from Lagos state and a true indigene and I know the importance of OPC in Yorubaland

We are too open currently. Today is those kids in Turkey International school, tomorrow may be your own Kids

Lets be wise.

Tinubu can die tomorrow but Yorubas live on. By the time you allow a man destroy your home because of his lust for power then you know you are a fool.

I am surprised you just realizes this.

We have warn Our people about Tinubu and Co since the time of AD(Alliance to Democracy) but those jeunjeun people won't listen.

Just look round the SW all Tinubu and his APC co travelers ever achieved, is to grab power and money.

Every other legacy (education, Heath,housing) has been destroyed.

The same OPC they destroyed, forth with NADECO for the SW during Abacha régime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

We have warn Our people about Tinubu and Co since the time of AD(Alliance to Democracy) but those jeunjeun people won't listen.

Just look round the SW all Tinubu and his APC co travelers ever achieved, is the grab power and money.

In addition BAT was instrumental to the division of Afenifere...

History will speak one-day and posterity will judge.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:

In addition BAT was instrumental to the division of Afenifere...

History will speak one-day and posterity will judge.

The same Afenifere that imposed him over other candidates in AD.

That is why Afenifere and other SW leaders don't trust him.

Do you remember the time BAT and his supporter were attacking AWO's family .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:

thanks
we need to wake up oooo!!!!!!

Yorubas have only 2 problems: igbos (ipob) and gej. Gej is gone and only ipob is remaining. Meanwhile pmb is killing ipob, so nothing to worry.

Remember that pmb is yorubas saviour. The guest cannot starve when the bridegroom is with then.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
months:
NIGERIA ARMY WILL USE THEM FOR TARGETING PRACTICE, IF THEY DARE ADD TO THE GROWING INSTABILITY ON GROUND.
And they will run with sh*t in their pants.... grin
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

The same Afenifere that imposed him over other candidates in AD.

That is why Afenifere and other SW leaders don't trust him.

Do you remember the time BAT and his supporter were attacking AWO's family .

You mean..."Awo Family Without An Awo..."

The Nation Newspaper have done magomago for the publication... http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/index.1.html

Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/685391/awo-family-without-awo-sam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Like play like play Yoruba nation once known to be the safest region in Nigeria is turning to something else.

I once met a top APC man that told me "don't kill yourself for yorubas because everyone is looking for what they would eat " I was sad within me.

Notice that these APC foolish supporters don't care if Tinubu pours petrol to Yoruba nation, he can do no wrong.

I don't care if you are APC or PDP. I am scared for the future of our people with this government and security. We are too exposed both security wise and politically. I know.

I am Alj harem, I just don't talk. I for see a destroyed nation thanks to one man's ego.

False foreseen that of the fulani attacks and curbed it fast but the rest are just stealing and doing thing about security.

We are doing good in terms of infrastructure. Thanks to Ambode but others like Ajimobi and co are just useless.

God help Omo Oodua

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:
Like play like play Yoruba nation once known to be the safest region in Nigeria is turning to something else.

I once met a top APC man that told me "don't kill yourself for yorubas because everyone is looking for what they would eat " I was sad within me.

Notice that these APC foolish supporters don't care if Tinubu pours petrol to Yoruba nation, he can do no wrong.

I don't care if you are APC or PDP. I am scared for the future of our people with this government and security. We are too exposed both security wise and politically. I know.

I am Alj harem, I just don't talk. I for see a destroyed nation thanks to one man's ego.

False foreseen that of the fulani attacks and curbed it fast but the rest are just stealing and doing thing about security.

We are doing good in terms of infrastructure. Thanks to Ambode but others like Ajimobi and co are just useless.

God help Omo Oodua

Bros relax, awon alale is in charge.

Agreed, Yoruba nation is more vulnerable than ever before due to the unholy alliance with traitors, coupled with an individual with mass resources taking his personal interest over that of the overall Yoruba National interest.

The political rearmament is ongoing, let see if we can get back our national pride sold for a yam pottage.

2 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:

Bros relax, awon alale is in charge.

Agreed, Yoruba nation is more vulnerable than ever before due to the unholy alliance with traitors, coupled with an individual with mass resources taking his personal interest over that of the overall Yoruba National interest.

The political rearmament is ongoing, let see if we can get back our national pride sold for a yam pottage.

I just hope so!!!! I really do
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Firefire(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:

I just hope so!!!! I really do

Painfully, we are now arresting Boko Haram on our land

Kidnapping and atrocities done daily by awon omo a toun rin wa, and our known formidable soldiers are now impotent against the intruders.

Apart from the political rearmament, we need to rebuild an army of Oodua Defenders, free of any political influence and virus.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by lovat(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
There is truth in what you are saying but a lot of your brothers will see it through party lenses.

I do tell anyone Politics is Local. Think of your people first before anyone else

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by dragonking3: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:
In recent times, OPC (Oodua People's Congress) has been silent and this correlates to the increase in crime in the SW especially Lagos.

We yorubas are not thinking critically ! So many things are happening to our brothers and sisters and all we do (APC SUPPORTERS) is shout PMB carry go ! or Tinubu is the best.

Of recent, the kidnapping of our children in Turkey International School located in border town of Lagos and Ogun happened right under our nose and one of the kingpin in a three gang operation was from warri (likely Urhobo or Ijaw). We don't seem concerned at all !!!!!!

Our baale's were kidnapped throughout last year (Iba lagos). No one spoke, this king was kidnapped in his palace in iba lagos state by Ijaw militants

Ikorodu Ibeshe to be precise has been vandalised by Ijaw militants and no yoruba is talking !!!!

We have sidelined OPC and their importance in Yorubaland !!!!!

Yorubas have become docile, all we are supporting is PMB and Tinubu (even he has realized his mistake).

I urge all we yorubas to wake up !!!!! Lets re-engage OPC. Forget this government and hold your own !!!!

Tinubu and those traitors in APC and PDP need to re-energise Yoruba territory security !!!!!

Let's think before it is too late. Tomorrow maybe your turn !!!!

Yoruba Roun gi le oooooo
You also forgot to mention how teenage Hausa boys kidnapped Yoruba children last year and how fulanis attacked and killed yorubas in Ketu mile 12 last year.

Coward

4 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by dragonking3: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
stone07:
Greed for money killed opc. GEJ silenced and rendered them useless with money.
How is it GEJ fault.. You guys sidelined them, leave GEJ out of your hateful mind

3 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:

Painfully, we are now arresting Boko Haram on our land

Kidnapping and atrocities done daily by awon omo a toun rin wa, and our known formidable soldiers are now impotent against the intruders.

Apart from the political rearmament, we need to rebuild an army of Oodua Defenders, free of any political influence and virus.
The question is, how much is Tinubu giving them even if he does not want them to support GEJ. These people only collect peanuts and are ready to die for the Yoruba nation.

At times I feel like we have too many short-sighted selfish iddioots in Yoruba land

5 Likes

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Olu317(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
aljharem:

What do you mean ?? !!!!!!

How much have you donated to OPC ? Some of you are just kids, talk/type anyhow

Are these OPC people not humans ? Do they not have families to feed ?

So greed did not kill Tinubu with Oando deal ? Or Obasanjo with Babalakin deal

These are people that don't even care whether you live or die or kidnapped tomorrow.

Don't be a fool !!!!!

[size=18pt]OPC needs funds !!!!!QOD !!!!!!!![/size]
Every Yoruba person is a member of OPC directly or indirectly. The group truly need funds but the way its leadership handles fund is what I detest. This is the reason the group is loosing its focus. Chief Gani Adams started very well but lost it to greed. I wish people can truly learn from Jadua/Adua/Odua whom we all see as our progenitor. Despite the fact that the man didn't give birth genealogically to every citizens of Yoruba land. He led them all and protected them all selflessly. This is the reason, many use his name to swindle many Yoruba people. Emotionally, we are attached to the name and I hope the group will choose a new leader so as judiciously render her service to the Yoruba nation. The tenure should be terminal. The method of choosing should entail wide consultation. This indeed will resurrect the sleeping OPC.

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:

You mean..."Awo Family Without An Awo..."

The Nation Newspaper have done magomago for the publication... http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/columnist/monday/sam-omatseye/index.1.html

Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/685391/awo-family-without-awo-sam

That is just one of it.

BAT and co did a lot to destroy Awo' family.

Even the OPC was subdued with their Thugs .
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by Donshegxy10(m): 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Fyno:
I laugh at your opinion, my question is that why can't mr Jonathan give them the security of pipeline job before the re election plot, the truth is that opc were partisan during the last election and they are not ready to defend anyone, what they were ready to defend is their pocket.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by aljharem(m): 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Olu317:
Every Yoruba person is a member of OPC directly or indirectly. The group truly need funds but the way its leadership handles fund is what I detest. This is the reason the group is loosing its focus. Chief Gani Adams started very well but lost it to greed. I wish people can truly learn from Jadua/Adua/Odua whom we all see as our progenitor. Despite the fact that the man didn't give birth genealogically to every citizens of Yoruba land. He led them all and protected them all selflessly. This is the reason, many use his name to swindle many Yoruba people. Emotionally, we are attached to the name and I hope the group will choose a new leader so as judiciously render her service to the Yoruba nation. The tenure should be terminal. The method of choosing should entail wide consultation. This indeed will resurrect the sleeping OPC.

@ Bolded. I think that is the only solution but for now they are handicapped and to make matters worse any stranger (Fulani/Boko haram and South-south militants) Are just raping, robbing and kidnapping our people anyhow. This is very painful !!!!

1 Like

Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2017
Fyno:

My friend shut your trap. Stop speaking from your butthole rather from your mouth. Show us a proof of how Tunubu decimated OPC as you acclaimed. OPC destroyed themselves when they started romancing with PDP because of a pipeline protection contract. When it was beconing obvious that Gej was gonna lose the SW, he did everything he could to win the heart of the Yoruba. He went about dollarising the SW - rolled out millions of dollars to the greedy Obas, gave opc a non existent pipeline contract etc but then it was too late.
If Gej really loved you, why did he have to wait till the election was close before he did all that.

Use your common sense boy - that's if you even have any.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

Lets be wise.

Shut da fcck up..which alliance? I exposed your deceit and you're talking trash about on one alliance. I'm not a pay per post poster like you. I have a very good job FYI....stop trying to whip up pity because you failed terribly while at it. debunk everything I wrote up there if you can or go to hell and burn
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2017
7lives:

Absolute total rubbish, which opc are you talking about? Fasheun or Gani faction?. OPC members E TI JE TAN, you guys were terrorising us with JAGAMU on the right hand PDP flag on the other hand.
I never imagined a situation like this happening, anyway the money wey una collect from Jona, una don spend am finish?, seriously this useless groaning has nothing to do with government's anticorruption crusade.
Eni ti o je gbi o le ku gbi, vaya cum dios.
God bless you..Those guys are popular pdp apologists here. We know them and know where their allegiance lies..
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Firefire:

See epistle to the Galatians, could this be the regenerated self-exiled Gbawe? cheesy
I ain't gbawe. I do however know general gbawe as your tormentor. Gbawe won't take it easy on you as I did..he would have taken you to the gutter where you belong.
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Just look round the SW all Tinubu and his APC co travelers ever achieved, is to grab power and money.

You warned "your people" about Tinubu and wanted them to embrace PDP so you can still collect your monthly stipend per post...
Hypocrite..All these pdp fools are nothing but animals. Wanting to choke pdp down our throat. Thank god we rejected your foolish party..
Re: The Death Of OPC And The Impending Problem (yorubas Only) by ChessEnthusiast: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
aljharem:

God help Omo Oodua
Pathetic liar! Everyone knows you're one of those lowlife pdp laptop...Stip trying to form a Yoruba soldier or an advocate for Yoruba interest. You've not had anything to talk about since PDP lost the election. Your earlier posts were always about serving the interest of pdp, " Gej till... ", "JK is okay" etc why the sudden change?
You my friend have lost focus... you're the last person on earth any sane Yoruba should trust to further their interest.
Go and sit your stinky ass down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Picture Of Northerners Leaving South East? / New SGF, Boss Mustapha Is A Christian / Money Arrives Bola Tinubu's House In Different Bullion Vans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.