Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks (64597 Views)

Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / Anti-trump Protesters March Half-nak£d To Demonstrate In Front Of Trump Towers - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by ademide0710: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2017
shikshark:
im waiting for the day ill see MMM protesters vandalises things jare

Keep Waiting!!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Anti-Trump Protesters Vandalises Cars And Banks and nobody was shot dead. Remember,

They were protesting against the POTUS and destroying properties nobody was shot dead, but Our Almighty COAS opened fire on Shi'ites because they blocked his way. Also remember that, Nigeria's security agents has been killing unarmed IPOB protesters only God knows when.

I can't stop without quoting Fayose:

Those Who Voted In Beast Will End Up In Its Belly- Fayose 2016
Those protesters were they armed with guns,machete ,and were they out to kill?.You and the crooked Fayose have a common destination.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Kingbusssy(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Anti-Trump Protesters Vandalises Cars And Banks and nobody was shot dead. Remember,

They were protesting against the POTUS and destroying properties nobody was shot dead, but Our Almighty COAS opened fire on Shi'ites because they blocked his way. Also remember that, Nigeria's security agents has been killing unarmed IPOB protesters only God knows when.

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by SycophanticGoat: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
TeamSimple:
If this same thing had happen somewhere in Nigeria,our people would have blamed it on religion and illiteracy.

Are these people also illiterate and extremists?
Never underestimate the mind of humans.

Also, don't forget that if it had also happened against the demon called Mumuhammadull Mumuharî, the Nigerian army and police would have used the protesters as target practice.. undecided
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Kingbusssy(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
Stop comparing shítes to US citizens . . .

Why?
Is there any different between them
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Kingbusssy(m): 8:22am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by mvem(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2017
[img][/img]
MrCEO69:

who is biafra here? I pray ur family be killed like the shites. Pls what justify their killing? Tell me? The Sunni govt using their power to kill their rival and u dey behind ur pc they OK am. Me am no seeing any fucking shites or Sunni all am seeing is a case of a sect killing another sect because they hv *constituted Authority*. Just like the fulani's doing same. They hv upper hand. And no one ever question the govt or kaduna state over his twitt he made b4 becoming the state govt, that the blood of any fulani man is something that is repayable and cut be forgotten. Nigeria is indeed a ZOO if u think along this ur line of thinking. There are 100000001 ways for the military so hv solve the issue bw the shites and them. Tell me if it were the Sunni's that where doing the procession, that the army will open fire at them? Sunni's are the godfather of terrorist world wide. ISIS aren't shites but sunni's, Al Qlada aren't shites but sunni's, ur home grown BOKO HaRAM aren't shites but sunni's.

What am trying to point out is that the Govt of the day use the opportunity to fight for it god and there cause cos blive u me the army general would hv called the gov of KD to ask for his opinion and he gv the go ahead. Note that the army general is not shites but sunni's. Most of our Muslims brother in the military are sunni's. They dnt give the shites any fucking chance. Kill them all. But bro i rili dnt get ur point, why call me biafra guy?
....Oga, hezbollah is not sunni and they are one of the biggest terrorist organization, Iran aint sunni but the father of all shiite and they do sponsor terrorism very well..Iranian gov have vowed repeatedly hw they want to wipe out israel from the map, saudi never said thesame....In iran christains and sunnis are prosecuted, u cant be a christain in iran and its one of the few countries that still behead apostates....Iran wants the rise of the shiite sect thats why they sponsor any shiite minority in any country to checkmate saudi influence and so on....Those guy are radicals too.The way Sunni dominated gov prosecute shiite minority is thesame Shiite dominated gov do thesame....see whats happening in yemen(shiite vs sunni)...What am saying is that both clamour for thesame domination, you are still seen as an infidel to either sunni or shiite.....You have to research to understand terrorism well, though bokoharam and alqaeda claim to be sunni there form is more extreme and many sunni dont buy into there ideology.Thesame for shiite they have very extreme groups....I addresed you as biafra because every ipob guy alwayz remember the sins committed against the shiite but not vice-versa, and i dont know why they carry shiite issue for head since both have different agenda and they so much despise the israel and america that the ipob guyz love.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by fotadmowmend(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2017
Yet no body died or get injured.... same happened in 9ja by IPOB boys and people were f*cked
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2017
repogirl:
If it were here in Nigeria, Buhari's soldiers and DSS would be shooting with live bullets.
Lol...which one be dead bullet then?
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by JideAmuGiaka: 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

My dear, i followed this protest live. I was amazed on how these protesters were attacking the US security forces, throwing dangerous objects on them yet the security forces were only shading themselves and throwing teargas at them. What came to my mind was that Nigeria is as Nnamdi Kanu said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Dinocarex(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Trump has come to stay till 2021 or beyond so, they should deal with it..
But you are finding it hard after 2 years to deal with PMB reign!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by yinkslinks(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2017
See as streets fine. Not like dirty nigeria.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by melodyogonna(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
are they not both humans?? inferioty complex has eaten deep into your brain
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by philchudi: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2017
They even lit the car on fire. But if it was i d zooo!!!!!

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Sicillian: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
Ok those Shiites are not Nigerian citizen again abi?
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2017
Sibrah:
I answered ur question already. They are citizens with different histories. Shites are known for their violent behaviour unlike an unidentified group of thugs in US.
You keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Shi'ites were violent but, Buhari & El-rufai went there to seek their votes in 2015?? Brother you can do better than this now, haba mana!! And,

If you must know, i haven't exchanged my senses for a plate of oily rice brother, we all ain't zombies cool cool
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Sibrah: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You keep on shooting yourself in the foot.

Shi'ites were violent but, Buhari & El-rufai went there to seek their votes in 2015?? Brother you can do better than this now, haba mana!! And,

If you must know, i haven't exchanged my senses for a plate of oily rice brother, we all ain't zombies cool cool
What has votes got to do with being violent? Just keep creating threads and leave comments for others. You are poor in arguement.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

My dear, i followed this protest live. I was amazed on how these protesters were attacking the US security forces, throwing dangerous objects on them yet the security forces were only shading themselves and throwing teargas at them. What came to my mind was that Nigeria is as Nnamdi Kanu said.
Nigeria & her murderous security agents always prove Nnamdi KANU assertions right. One thing I know is that you don't fight to keep a country united & you don't force patriotism down the throat of people, its an unconscious thing to do, but Buhari thinks other wise.. #quiteunfortunate

1 Like

Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by toprealman: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2017
For those that will like to drink Alomo Bitters for this upset, know that the victims lost nothing as I am certain insurance will sort them out big style!
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Horus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwFNHIG0tQ

Anti-Trump Riots Rage In D.C. After Inauguration
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by brojoshua: 2:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is it the bank that offended, that of bank is criminality
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by MrSly(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
t9t9:
Chaos on some streets in Washington DC. Anti-Trump protesters have taken to the streets smashing things. Some vehicles have been vandalised including this Lincoln Limo. A Bank of America branch has also been affected.

Policemen are currently repelling the vandals from crossing into the inauguration area.. and there are claims that those at the inauguration are not even aware of the clash.

https://autojosh.com/anti-trump-protesters/

In Nigeria they would have been shot by soldiers.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by Onyocha: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
mvem:
[img][/img]....Oga, hezbollah is not sunni and they are one of the biggest terrorist organization, Iran aint sunni but the father of all shiite and they do sponsor terrorism very well..Iranian gov have vowed repeatedly hw they want to wipe out israel from the map, saudi never said thesame....In iran christains and sunnis are prosecuted, u cant be a christain in iran and its one of the few countries that still behead apostates....Iran wants the rise of the shiite sect thats why they sponsor any shiite minority in any country to checkmate saudi influence and so on....Those guy are radicals too.The way Sunni dominated gov prosecute shiite minority is thesame Shiite dominated gov do thesame....see whats happening in yemen(shiite vs sunni)...What am saying is that both clamour for thesame domination, you are still seen as an infidel to either sunni or shiite.....You have to research to understand terrorism well, though bokoharam and alqaeda claim to be sunni there form is more extreme and many sunni dont buy into there ideology.Thesame for shiite they have very extreme groups....I addresed you as biafra because every ipob guy alwayz remember the sins committed against the shiite but not vice-versa, and i dont know why they carry shiite issue for head since both have different agenda and they so much despise the israel and america that the ipob guyz love.

FULL OF LIES!!!

In my entire life, i have not come across a Shia killing other people because of their faith. when it comes to the definition of terrorism, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. dont forget that both Mandel and Gandhi were seen as terrorists in their days. the ANC (African National Congress) was a designated terrorist organization by the White Apartheid regime because the ANC fought for Black freedom. leave the political struggles for land and supremacy. what i know is that Shia do not attack churches and Sunni mosques. i have never heard of that. that is what in my view is terrorism: when innocent people are harmed for nothing but the beliefs they choose to follow.

Iran never threatened to wipe Israel off the map. check Youtube and the deputy Prime Minister of Israel acknowledging that Nejad was misquoted through mistranslation.

check Youtube videos too for "Christians in Iran" and "Sunnis in Iran".

the oldest churches in the world are found in Iran. Christians hold mass and worship freely. in saudi both the Holy Bible and the cross are banned materials. there is undoubtedly intolerance everywhere. but those who have perfected the shame of religious intolerance and perfected it into an art are none other than Sunni Wahhabis. in Iran bother Sunnis and Christians are represented in the Iranian government and parliament as minority groups. they have fixed minimum quotas of representation no matter whether or not they have enough votes. Shiites form at least 20% of Saudi Arabia, and the oil Saudis boast of is found on their land (in Eastern Saudi). is there one Shia minister in Saudi?

get your facts straight. not everyone on nairaland is an illiterate.
Re: Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks by mvem(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2017
Onyocha:

FULL OF LIES!!!

In my entire life, i have not come across a Shia killing other people because of their faith. when it comes to the definition of terrorism, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. dont forget that both Mandel and Gandhi were seen as terrorists in their days. the ANC (African National Congress) was a designated terrorist organization by the White Apartheid regime because the ANC fought for Black freedom. leave the political struggles for land and supremacy. what i know is that Shia do not attack churches and Sunni mosques. i have never heard of that. that is what in my view is terrorism: when innocent people are harmed for nothing but the beliefs they choose to follow.

Iran never threatened to wipe Israel off the map. check Youtube and the deputy Prime Minister of Israel acknowledging that Nejad was misquoted through mistranslation.

check Youtube videos too for "Christians in Iran" and "Sunnis in Iran".

the oldest churches in the world are found in Iran. Christians hold mass and worship freely. in saudi both the Holy Bible and the cross are banned materials. there is undoubtedly intolerance everywhere. but those who have perfected the shame of religious intolerance and perfected it into an art are none other than Sunni Wahhabis. in Iran bother Sunnis and Christians are represented in the Iranian government and parliament as minority groups. they have fixed minimum quotas of representation no matter whether or not they have enough votes. Shiites form at least 20% of Saudi Arabia, and the oil Saudis boast of is found on their land (in Eastern Saudi). is there one Shia minister in Saudi?

get your facts straight. not everyone on nairaland is an illiterate.
....this tells me that u dont know anything...so hezbollah dont attack anyone, a well known shiite terrorist organization that carry out beheading and always fight with israel....you were not in this world when secterian violence in iraq was killing both shiite and sunni, the sunni and shiite were both carrying out sucide bombing on each other....Who told u that christains and sunnis are free in Iran, and try convert from a muslim to a christain there, the gov go behead u....pls go and research...wether sunni or shiite there believe is almost thesame, one fudamental difference was a debate after the death of mohammed(pbuh) who will take over him thats how the division came to be(either his relatives or his disciples should carry after him)....A shiite insurgent will still see u as an infidel and will be ready to drop ur head...there hatred(sunni vs shiite) have been there for more than 1000 years....Am sure the shiite situation in nigeria made you know about the shiite sect. This guyz have attacked the holy mosque in saudi during pilgrimage, iran like others do sponsor terrorism is a known fact. Why do u think Trump was angry together with netanyahu about obama settling with iran about the nuclear weapon deal. You said iran never threatened israel, when there ayatollah and the gov have reiterated it several times, which news do u watch?....I hv said it and u can research, shiite dominated gov persecute sunnis in the country and Sunni dominated gov persecute shiite in the country.....I dont know why u so much love them or cherish them....Another correction, the oldest churches are found in egypt(coptic christains), syria,turkey,lebanon(eastern orthodox church) and ethiopia....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Arresting Putin In South Africa, A Declaration Of War On Our Country - Ramaphosa / Birds Are Falling From The Sky In India ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.